• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:25 PM

Hello,

my ladyboy friends wants to have her boobs done in Bangkok. Being not from Bangkok, and not familiar with the ladyboy scene there, she is looking for some recommendations for a good surgeon to give her implants.

Maybe this is not the right place for this kind of discussion, so I would be glad if anybody could point us directions to some good information source. If you google, you only get selfpromotions of some clinics and free surgeons, but we are looking for some first hand experiences...

Help would be much appreciated.

-George

#2 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:34 PM

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:37 PM

I've sent you a PM on that one George!

#4 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:38 PM

Basically a good idea, but I'm not in Bangkok, so I would have to send her to "the scene". I don't want her to get in contact with that scene, because when she realizes how much money LBs make, she might take that turn and quit studying :-(

#5 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:14 AM

Yeah... Right.... its for someone else :wink:

I bet you're fancying having the op yourself - and sitting at home and playing with your new jugs. No need to pay anyone else then.

Sounds like something Dirty Mike would do.

hahaha.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#6 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:26 AM

There are two clinics which many lbs consider to be the best for breast augmentation, one is Pratunam Polyclinic - where Dr. Thep is located.

The other is Soaynam Clinic in Nonthaburi. Not sure of the dr names here though.

Good luck!

#7 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:58 PM

Thank you, rxpharm. Pratunam seems the be THE place...

@Brit:
If I had tits I would be a sexual "perpetual motion machine" ;-)

#8 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:06 PM

Thank you, rxpharm. Pratunam seems the be THE place...

@Brit:
If I had tits I would be a sexual "perpetual motion machine" ;-)

Good stuff. :)
GeorgXXL, please keep us updated who your friend finally chooses for surgery and to know her experiences. Are you planning to sponsor her?
I'd be surprised she doesnt know herself which are the best options, even if she's not in the P4P scene LB's normally have LB friends from school etc - and they know the best places.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#9 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:19 PM

Yes, I will sponsor her, but definitely not the complete sum.

She is a student (colege) from Chiang Mai, and she will be the only LB in her school with implants...

I think she will check out Pratunam Polyclinic next week, I keep you updated how everything works out.

Greetings,
George

#10 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:22 PM

Yes, I will sponsor her, but definitely not the complete sum.

She is a student (colege) from Chiang Mai, and she will be the only LB in her school with implants...
Greetings,
George

Don't be a thight ass, sponsor both implants for her :D
If she is a student how could she afford the other implant, or half of it?
So dark, the con of man..

#11 JaiDee

JaiDee
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 08:44 PM

just my 2 cents worth after meeting about 500 or more ladyboys in the past few years; it's a crapshoot no matter WHO you go to.

Noon from Cascades has nice tits; she sends other girls to the same Doc and some come out with one nipple pointing off to the left and one to the right, or one pointing to the ground and the other one all misshapened and larger than the other.

The key is to 'think small'

most girls want 300cc's or more of that fluid crap that the docs use to inflate their breasts....the chances go up that the tits will look like shit the larger they get 'em.....so try and talk your friend into 250-275 cc's, especially if she is small-bodied. Seriously, many of these Thai girls desire western Pamela Anderson style breasts and that doesn't work on a girl who's 5'3 and weighs 100 pounds.

Check Lyla on this site, she has a great pair, one of the best I have ever seen; my friend Aon from Chiang Rai and now in London as well, 2 girls who thought small and came out looking like Females, not like a ladyboy with over-sized breasts.

Not sure of the idea of paying for someone to have these put in, it's like throwing money in the trash IMO, but if you really want to make sure this kid has a nice pair try and have some say on how big they are; yes, it's HER body but it's YOUR money and a student in CM may never get a shot like this again.

#12 GeorgXXL

GeorgXXL
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:37 PM

We'll see about the money issue when we know how big the damage will be...

She definitely does not want to get too big, because she wants to get a good normal job in the future, and not just be famous for her enormous tits... also she is built quite slim (1.69m, 49kg).

Thanks for all your help, it's much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci