• Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:45 AM

So what happened next.........?

:shock:

C'mon Bigtel, enquiring minds would like to know.... :D

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#50 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

okay you pair here we go, Got undressed layed out on the Bed relaxed and proceeded to recieve a nice BJ from Bom, now feeling just nice and relaxed, had the Lube allready on the Bed next to Bom, next She is lubing me up and proceeds to endevour to get Her fist into me, well She succeeds and I am in rapture getting a lovely BJ and being Fisted at the same time :lol: , next thing I now she has flipped me over and gets stuck up me like a Rat up a Drain Pipe I thought all my Heavens had come at once, actually made my eyes revolve in different directions :roll: :wink: .

When She had finished with me I could hardly get up off the Bed, that's when I thought boy she is great must come back for a repeat performance tomorrow afternoon :) .

#51 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

next She is lubing me up and proceeds to endevour to get Her fist into me, well She succeeds and I am in rapture getting a lovely BJ and being Fisted at the same time :lol: , next thing I now she has flipped me over and gets stuck up me like a Rat up a Drain Pipe I thought all my Heavens had come at once, actually made my eyes revolve in different directions :roll: :wink: .

Well I'll be buttered on both sides. :lol:

Your're certainly a brave lad BigTel.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#52 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:12 PM

had another little dabble on BOM myself this trip.
sometimes, you just got to filth it up a bit.

Attached Files

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#53 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:24 PM

had another little dabble on BOM myself this trip.
sometimes, you just got to filth it up a bit.

Nice one Anthony :D , it was great meeting you on my May trip.

all the best

Terry

#54 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:07 PM

big tel, i must have just missed you, i thought the stories of fisting were a myth, but they are true, superb :D , cards on the table tel, when the fuck did you decide to try it first, please tell.
as i have been topped before with lbs with wee cocks and that is just sore enough, albeit a good sore :twisted:

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:17 PM

Sounds like your heading up the same rocky path Rev.......before ye know it ye'll be legs akimbo with one of the Linda's girls wondering where her wristwatch is...................... :D

Bigtel..........whats the time in yer hoop?

:lol:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#56 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:43 PM

i was wandering where that ticking noise was comming from, how do i explain that one at A&E :lol:
ANY SUGGESTIONS :?:

#57 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:47 PM

I remember once telling them at A&E that I fell on my Gerbil when I was taking Him out for a walk, that's why He was stuck up my Ass :lol:

Of course I am always naked when I take my Gerbil out :D

#58 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:51 PM

big tel said as only big tel could say
"I remember once telling them at A&E that I fell on my Gerbil when I was taking Him out for a walk, that's why He was stuck up my Ass
Of course I am always naked when I take my Gerbil out"

:lol: :lol: :lol: , had a good laugh at that one tel, so its not like a rat up a drain pipe, but like a gerbil up big tels shite pipe :D

but joking asides, imagen going to A&E with something like this :shock:

#59 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:53 PM

big tel, i must have just missed you, i thought the stories of fisting were a myth, but they are true, superb :D , cards on the table tel, when the fuck did you decide to try it first, please tell.
as i have been topped before with lbs with wee cocks and that is just sore enough, albeit a good sore :twisted:

From memory I first gave it a try out sometime in 1994 :D

#60 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:56 PM

what was the gerbil doing wearing a watch...........ah stoppit......he was late for his appointment with Bigtel......was it a mickey mouse watch.....?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci