• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#85 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

Bom by name and Time Bomb by nature.

We should start up a new section - I have been Bom'd.

Very scary and unpredictable - normally she contains herself to:

Give me one cigarette or Buy me one drink

After that......

Why is it we are attracted to danger?

#86 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:41 PM

In other forum it's rumoured that Bom died about 2 weeks ago...

#87 ericeric

ericeric
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

Saw that post the other day.Never quite sure in Thailand as sometimes when they say dead,they mean dead to them,as in no longer friends,not necessarily physically passed away.Should that be the case,none the less,it is a shame that anyone young dies,particularly working in a difficult environment.I started the thread initially after a very bad experience,but certainly wouldn't wish for that,I could only wish Bom had got off the drugs and,who knows,maybe a totally different thread altogether.So if it is true,then I can genuinely say rest in peace as I feel a lot of Boms' life has not been peaceful.RIP kid!

#88 mikyfunlook

mikyfunlook
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 04:40 AM

Saw that post the other day.Never quite sure in Thailand as sometimes when they say dead,they mean dead to them,as in no longer friends,not necessarily physically passed away.Should that be the case,none the less,it is a shame that anyone young dies,particularly working in a difficult environment.I started the thread initially after a very bad experience,but certainly wouldn't wish for that,I could only wish Bom had got off the drugs and,who knows,maybe a totally different thread altogether.So if it is true,then I can genuinely say rest in peace as I feel a lot of Boms' life has not been peaceful.RIP kid!

am sorry but if the news is true good riddens to it , she was a very disturbed person . very capable of murder and in fact murdered many a falang . i dont wantto say nomore .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci