BOM- Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 ericeric

ericeric
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 01:33 AM

Just got back from another trip yesterday and thiought I would write in about a particularly bad experience with Bom last week.I have been going over to Asia for nearly 20 years now and am as well up on the lb scene as anyone although I don't profess to be an expert.
I knoe Bom has a reputation for being crazy and has definately got worse as time has gone on,we assume to down to drug use.
I know that I ended up in the following situation all down to my own stupidity,bit of naivety and a bit of temptation,which we are all prone to from time to time so PLEASE don't send in any posts saying that I'm stupid or should know better,I'm fully aware of that but thought it worth a mention as I finally got away6 fairly unscathed but had I less experience,idea of what went on an experience loke this could certainly put someone off for good.
So a good night out with a pal of mine ending on walking st, had a beer in Lindas and Bom comes wandering over for a chat,have known Bom for a long time and had siome good nights,an long time ago though.Never asked for a drink,nice as pie,showed me the new nose job,so obviously enough customers to pay for new surgery.Informed me she was the top girl in Linda Bar now.
We left ,I gave a few baht for a bite to eat or whatever,had a couple more beers and then went to EZY bar.Very quiet going past Litas,couple of lb's spoke,I know quite a few from visits there so all nice and relaxed,said I didn't wish to go with anyone as my long term lb gf was at home in the apartment,we've been together for a long time and I don't butterfly too much as we get on good,a couple of the others know we are together.
Unfortunately Karl wasn't in the bar as we had been hoping for a bot of 1970's glam rock so we sat with our drinks.Who walks in next but Bom and promptly sits down with us,'I work here also' she tells us.Now I've had a few beers at this time and with those big titsn sticking in my face and memories of very good sex I'm considering a short time.My mate decides to take off for an hour so I try to sneak to the hotel up the road for a quickie.I had my reser vations but lust took over.
In the room stripped off and showered,Bom smoking something,yabba I assume.Telling me how much she likes me and known me for a long time,money all agreed and sorted.We finish and I really want to go back and meet my mate on walkingn st.Bom lying on the bed says 'I want more',I assume sex is the topic and re-iterate the fact that I have to go.All of a sudden Bom is at the door blocking my exit and demanding more money,1000 then 500.
Not quite sure what to do,try to half wrestle to the door but the chain is also on.Explain that anyway I've not a lot of money left which I hadn't.Bom very very aggressive,never seen a face change so quickly,I try tio make a little lightof the situation,sit on the bed and say I'll watch a bit of tv but more money is out of the question.
Bom is incensed with all sorts of threats.I'm now not a 100% sure what to do,I just want to go,but am adamant I'm not handing over the rest of my money to get out.Maybe that would be the wisest thing to do and just be a lesson learnt.
I'm not the tallest bloke in the world,but workout once or twice a day,am quite muscly and do box every day,so I'm not too intimidated by the thought of a punch up,which believe me is the last thing I want to do,but I was beginning to panic a bit about what to do,do I hit the crazy cunt and make a run for it,I don't want the police involved,whose side would they take??? I assume the other lb's would stick up for Bom if they're told I don't pay,so there's a little bit more half hearted trying at the door,I'm not really big enough just to throw her out of the way and I really was beginning to lose my temper and as I say panic.
I feebly have a go at kicking the door thinking maybe if someone were outside it may cause some attention,I did think of shouting for help(as you do when you're panicking) but had to laugh to myself and forget that one.Obviously nothing happened,maybe they're used to hearing unpleasant noises from Boms room ,and all it did was to cause great pain to my toe as I only had light trainers on,it did prompt Bom though to demand another 300baht for damage to the door,there wasn't any,but quick thinking on her part,could work for Alan Sugar with a business mind as quick as that.
In my pocket all I had left was a 500 baht note and 2 or 3 20's,Boms demands have now gone down to 200baht,disgression being the better part of valour(and I'm a coward!) I offer the 3 twenty baht notes,there is a little stand off with hand held out for the money.Not until I'm at the door!! We circle like 2 of those fucking cage fighters,I hold the 60 baht just out of reach whilst Bom moves away from the door and arms herself with a large stilleto,heel pointing in my direction.
I throw the money as far as I can on the floor and I'm out of the door like that fella in the olympic 100metres.
Couple of people at reception smile,unaware of the nightmare I've just had,saw Jane,one of the old regulars from Lindas coming in the hotel,she smiles and asks if I'm ok,'not really' but what can you say.
So I did escape at the cost of another 60 baht,bruised ego and very bruised foot.Met my mate on walking st. 'Have a good time,was it worth it?'.....@No and No' he thought I was making it up but I was quite shaken,it was the sheer nastiness of it and being in a foreign country you just never know where you stand.
We left and I came home 2 days later trying to be extra special to my long term lb realising how good she really is.
I have my doubts on returning to the bars for a bit as I do not want to see Bom or be put in an awkward situation,although seeing Bom before throw tantrums and then the next time it's all sweetness and light,just asking for money for drugs again I guess.
So after all of that(I just had to get it off my chest,you can't really explain that type of situation to many people back at home) just be careful with Bom,I'm sure many of the more experienced members wouldn't touch it with a barge pole,but Bom still has plenty of customers,enough to pay for further surgery,I would hate to think of someone a bit more naive that myself getting stuck like that,you'd end up handing over your life savings or never going out again.
Hope maybe this can help,Karl,maybe you should keep an eye on Boms behaviour,when she came over to us in EZY,although the bar was empty,non of the others came anywhere near us.Hope you'll be there next time I venture down and get some glam rock on for me and my mate.
Sorry to all if I've waffled it out for a bit too long,still jet lagged so a bit of supper and an early night,oh and I guess I'll have to get to the hospital and get this fucking toe x-rayed!!!

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2008 - 06:19 PM

Thank You for that tale of woe ericeric.
Yes, all of us seasoned campaigners know full well to leave that psychopath alone and you post only goes to reaffirm the very correct view which I have on him (yes him not her) apart from the bolt on's there is nothing feminine about Bom.
I have said it before but I'll say it again, that fearless maniac should be locked away :evil:

#3 ericeric

ericeric
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Problem is Bom is still in the bars and plying for trade,like I said has had enough customers to save up after drug expenses and have nose surgery.
I don't have any pictures to post ,but maybe someone has so as people do not get mixed up with any other Boms in Pattaya.
By the way, on a lighter note ,been to the gym this morning and the toe feels a bit better and a lot of the bruising has gone!!!

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:45 PM

I don't have any pictures to post ,but maybe someone has so as people do not get mixed up with any other Boms in Pattaya.

Bom is featured on this site via the red link :!:

#5 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

:)

Attached Files

• Attached File  bom.jpg   122.07KB   10418 downloads

"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:08 AM

That photo alone should be enough to put anyone off. :(
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

For me there's something very sexy about that girl, I like.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:14 AM

Me too DC , what amazes me is now much meat she has on the bone considering how much gear she does !!! I had a run in with her in 2006 when she demanded cash and threatened to slit my throat but that just added to the build up of the most amazing sex we had :shock: Incredible :lol: :lol:
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:37 AM

I can believe it too Mike.

The element of danger has always appealed to me too, but I always keep my baht in my socks (as recommended here at LB-69).

On my last two visits to the PS Hotel in July I left the door open both times. The sound of LB heels clip-clopping towards the room as I'm already engaged with one is such a thrill.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:52 AM

looks like another girlfriend for gaz. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#11 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:46 AM

anthony70 ive fucked her last trip already anthony i was going to take her pics but i decided against that and went and took moos pics instead she was well pissed off with me however she was a good fuck. :lol:

#12 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:10 AM

She had copyhair when you fuct her?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci