BOM- Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#13 ronny

ronny
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

I've been with her twice : first time in 2006 she tried to steal money from my trousers but I saw it and took away my trousers from her hands.
The second time, on last july, she stole a perfume and my watch but after going out of my rooms i saw she forgot her rooms'key and so she came back in ten minutes to my room after I realized she had been stealing and so she gave back my things and I gave back her key. I think it's been my last time with her also if in the bed is a very good performer in the active side and can cum more times during a session.

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 11:53 PM

You guys are a lot braver than me, I cross the street to avoid her.

Dixon, did you ever find the LBs in the bushes on the beach towards Naklua? :shock: :shock:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:12 AM

Dixon, did you ever find the LBs in the bushes on the beach towards Naklua? :shock: :shock:

Funny you should say that kliome, I did go for a look up at that far end of Pattaya Bay, only the once mind.

Never saw a feral LB though, I was disappointed TBH.

I'd forgotten all about that :lol:

I also had a real good look on several occasions in the very early hours around the Balli Hi end of Walking Street and at the foot of the viewpoint, near the over-pass where there were tales of LBs loitering in the bushes.

Only ever saw one or two hanging about on the roadside going up the hill on my motor-si, just before the steep S-bends towards Jomtien. Again disappointing.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#16 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:22 AM

I've seen the LBs hanging around under the fly over, near the pier end of walking St. I started using that route home (on the scooter) in June and saw a few of them.

I never stopped to engage in conversation, but I saw the little beaten track leading up into the bushes, and they were as rough and sleazy as they come, right up your street!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#17 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2008 - 01:38 PM

Yeah I think that is where Bom lives Kliome, under the freeway flyover :lol:

#18 sublimefolly

sublimefolly
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:08 AM

I too have mixed experiences with Bom. In 2007. She was quite screwed up. Bad. Against my will she tried to fist me.

AND I bought her new copyhair. This may make me screwed too ;)

If truth be told: I did find her adventuress.

But beware: One place she took me. Was designed to capture indiscretions. As in: There was a camera hole in the ceiling!

#19 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:15 AM

There was a camera hole in the ceiling!

How they want to blackmail you with a videotape showing you and a p4p-worker? You dont have to show a id-card in a ST-hotel. You remember the name or the location of this place?

#20 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:35 AM

Against my will she tried to fist me.

AND I bought her new copyhair.

You must have been proud of yourself that day. Something to tell the grandchildren :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#21 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:16 AM

Funny you should say that kliome, I did go for a look up at that far end of Pattaya Bay, only the once mind.

Never saw a feral LB though, I was disappointed TBH.

I'd forgotten all about that :lol:

I also had a real good look on several occasions in the very early hours around the Balli Hi end of Walking Street and at the foot of the viewpoint, near the over-pass where there were tales of LBs loitering in the bushes.

Only ever saw one or two hanging about on the roadside going up the hill on my motor-si, just before the steep S-bends towards Jomtien. Again disappointing.

Here is one of the ones from the beach

Attached Files

#22 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:13 AM

I too have mixed experiences with Bom. In 2007. She was quite screwed up. Bad. Against my will she tried to fist me.

AND I bought her new copyhair. This may make me screwed too ;)

If truth be told: I did find her adventuress.

But beware: One place she took me. Was designed to capture indiscretions. As in: There was a camera hole in the ceiling!

What the heck are you talking about !
She tried to fist you and you bought her copy hair. Was that as a reward?

Camera holes in the ceiling? what a lot of rubbish.
Sorry this post is difficult to believe.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#23 sublimefolly

sublimefolly
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:55 AM

'Sorry this post is difficult to believe'.

I can understand your saying this, Brit.

But I guess it was just my foolishness. OK - huge foolishness.

I heard about the blackmailing stuff afterwards. From another LB.

As to the condo - it was quite out of character. Large, with original paintings; about 1 km away from walking street. Semi-rural (was kept awake by a cockeral). I think I could find it again - but I wouldn't want to.

#24 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 11:11 AM

whe she used to work at Hi Boss she offen show off her cock inside the bar to all costumers :shock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci