Photo

Transsexuals, Some Truths

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Which are you?

Which are you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#25 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:14 AM

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=9xqAx_skQTg

That link needs a sign up and I can't be arsed :?

Is it worth it?

Meum cerebrum nocet

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:58 PM

8) Once you've signed up it's no hassle when searching for anything else, only takes a few mins.

I thought it was worth it as I spotted a few well familiar faces (amongst other things) and even the GG I spent a night with, my ex wife was walking past she said ah u-tube, who is that, brain dead said, oh Fon and Ann...............quite frosty this morning, isn't it dear?

:roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:05 PM

http://tw.youtube.co...h?v=9xqAx_skQTg

That link needs a sign up and I can't be arsed :?

Is it worth it?

NO
Oh so happy when in LOS

#28 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:40 AM

Yes sign up , he has proved that we are not Gay :wink: :D :P
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#29 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:45 AM

No, he's wrong (German), we are gay, let's just deal with it and get back to looking at the cock pictures.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#30 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:50 AM

No, he's wrong (German), we are gay, let's just deal with it and get back to looking at the cock pictures.

I guess you enjoyed the fat men in the shower scene then :wink:
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#31 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:58 AM

Are you talking about Kwang and Costas??

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#32 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 07:10 AM

This hurts my feelings, I thought she was a lovely girl and then the old pork sausage reared its purple head, whats a BM to do?

Attack is the best form of defence. Ouch!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#33 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:57 AM

Are you talking about Kwang and Costas??

No I'm talking about the Germans in The Advert right after the interview. :roll:
I think Costas antics would be a bit too much for Utube lol .

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 06:52 PM

You can have my share Kilome just give me the ones of Ladyboys back!

#35 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 04 October 2008 - 03:27 PM

The 'gay or not' discussion comes up regularly and always goes around and around in circles because we don't first establish a definition for 'gay' that we all agree upon.

Here are two popular definitions:
1. a man who is attracted to a person who was born a man.
2. a man who is attracted to a person who looks like a man

Most people seem to go with definition 1, especially those who aren't in the LB scene.
To me this definition is wrong. Suppose you have always been attracted to women and you come to Thailand and take our someone you find to be very attractive only to find out she was born a man. Does this make you gay now? Is gayness now something that it not determined at birth, or in early childhood but when you get older and travel to Thailand? If number 1 is the definition of gay then I'd say that every man who comes to Thailand is gay because he's certainly seen and been attracted to at least one very sexy ladyboy (not even knowing that the person in question was a ladyboy).

So definition 1 is worthless since it says in effect that all men are gay.

Definition 2 however makes a good distinction. I think that most of us either think of women or men as sexually attractive (with the rest finding both sexually attractive).
So I think the definition of gay should be that you find men attractive.
If you saw Brad Pitt and Angelina Jole together and had to sleep with one, which would it be?

This thread is regards to a comment made by an LB on Stickman's site. I don't think that LB's understand who is attracted to them. Just last night an LB asked me if I had ever been with a man. I said no, that I don't find them attractive. She said "but I'm a man".
I said 'no, to me you're 100% woman". She was baffled by this as obviously the poster to Stickman is.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#36 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:19 PM

This thread is regards to a comment made by an LB on Stickman's site. I don't think that LB's understand who is attracted to them. Just last night an LB asked me if I had ever been with a man. I said no, that I don't find them attractive. She said "but I'm a man".
I said 'no, to me you're 100% woman". She was baffled by this as obviously the poster to Stickman is.

It's a relief to know someone has grasped the purpose of this thread and it's reference to the LB's post on Stickman's website and that it was not just regurgitating an old subject, despite it being covered again.

:roll:

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci