Photo

Transsexuals, Some Truths

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Which are you?

Which are you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#13 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:38 AM

i think my brain is just messed up :?

Thank God i thought it was just me and another Aussie too.....

Cheers :D :D
Live to ride, ride to live.

#14 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:51 AM

Not sure if the first catergory should have been split into two options as it suggest bi-sexual and then fair weather bi who do it just becuase of where they are and she suggests this is the most common type.

I think I tend to fit into other, as none really match up to my preferances, I might be a fair weather person :) but find its as much to do with them simply being different from the norms and a change from everyday life.

As to option 3 I cannot say I like the idea of being spanked etc by a LB. I do like having a lady dominate me from time to time, but never been attracted to a LB doing it. (I'd argue its easier than suggested to find a bar girl to be kinky with, simply supply more baht although I'm sure if you suggest S&M to one she's likely to run.) but there are a few clubs in BKK and PT that provide ladies who like lots of wild things just gets more expensive. 8)

#15 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 12:17 PM

I dont know what the hell i am but i will tick the other box. When i say not knowing, in 38 years i have had an unblemished record of hetro sexuality had never been with a fella never been attracted to a gent NEVER taken it in the jexy { still havent } do not persue this type of sexual activity at home, and i am not even a huge fan of the femboy scene but the Ladyboys i have been with, have all, in their own way cast a spell on me that makes me just want more.

Lastly i have been with alot of women but the hottest most intense sexual encounter i have ever had was on my most recent trip to BKK and with of course a ladyboy.

So i dont know what i am but am having a ball trying to work it out.

Well obviously if you had a 38 year unblemished hetro record and you don't take it up the jexy or even like femboys that much, you are 100% straight, but wait, you say you had an intense sexual encounter with an LB.
If this encounter involved you shoving your dick into her jexy, I'm afraid I and your previous female partners who voted for your unblemished hetro record have to advise you to vote Bisexual 8)
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#16 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:18 PM

:lol: my whole life i have only fucked girls, In Australia, europe and asia. last month first time to Thailand. i think i got bored with females, have been burnt a couple of times. got burnt pretty bad when i was 19- 6 years ago. that did change me and turned me into a cunt and i ended up picking up a new girl from a night club every weekend.

i see ladyboys as girls... with something differnt about them :? dunno cant explain it but in no way am i attractive to males :!:

so i picked "other" i will never turn completely, i love vagina to much :D

#17 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 02:18 PM

:lol: my whole life i have only fucked girls, In Australia, europe and asia. last month first time to Thailand. i think i got bored with females, have been burnt a couple of times. got burnt pretty bad when i was 19- 6 years ago. that did change me and turned me into a cunt and i ended up picking up a new girl from a night club every weekend.

i see ladyboys as girls... with something differnt about them :? dunno cant explain it but in no way am i attractive to males :!:

so i picked "other" i will never turn completely, i love vagina to much :D

#18 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 03:29 PM

hate to break the bad news fellas, but we are all atracted to men.
its just that our style of men are the extreme feminine ones.
if you walk into kaos in sunni plaza, the "boyz" probably dont do it for you.
but there will be a couple of feminine boys in there that you would.

we are a sub culture.
same as blokes who go chubby chasing, or men that go for female bodybuilders.
having a choice makes us all bisexual.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#19 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

Sorry I cant quite convince myself that I am bisexual yet . I dont look at pictures of men either Sunni Plaza or John Barrowman http://en.wikipedia..../John_Barrowman types . I dont go to Gay Clubs at home and would only go for the whole package when in Thailand , ie looks like a Girl dresses like a girl and moves like a girl . I know its a man in Drag but its still feels like a hetro experience.
I really get a thrill out of Asian women and consider LBs as being part of the equation . If there were no LB's in Thailand I would still go there for the women .

I voted other as I think the options are too narrow , maybe I need to seek help but thats how I feel .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#20 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 28 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

If there were no LB's in Thailand I would still go there for the women .

Yes exactly! Same for me. Nothing compares to asian woman.

#21 heatsuck

heatsuck
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 02:53 PM

i quess i fall into section 1.i only find woman and ladyboys attractive ive never wanted to make out with a guy .theres just something about a cute girl packing 6 inchs thats drives me crazy .i dont like to be on bottom either never have and never will just not my style .
im a newbie go easy on me

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:54 AM

:) Check out Tai on this u-tube of a LB relationship, you can see why he fell in Lub.

http://tw.youtube.co...h?v=9xqAx_skQTg
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#23 KhunLamok

KhunLamok
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:42 AM

:) Check out Tai on this u-tube of a LB relationship, you can see why he fell in Lub.

http://tw.youtube.co...h?v=9xqAx_skQTg

Excellent video petesie !

:mrgreen:

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:49 AM

:P Of course you can read between the subtitles that he's a wealthy sponsor and they both have a relationship that works for them, so what the hell, whatever the reasons, both are having the time of their lives and at the end of the day, thats all that matters for them, wow, I'm jealous!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci