• 17 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 09:49 PM

A kick ass report AND excellent pics!!! Hope there's more "cumming"...lol

#14 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 01:20 AM

:P Let me tell you about the sunburn. I work in a very sunny and hot country and thought I was used to the sun... You see, I had been tanning for a wee while in between jobs on base and was getting fairly brown, or so I thought hey 8)

Anyhooooo, I went out by the pool 5 days before I took the pics and was just lying there enjoyning the gentle breeze and the sun's warmth and listening to my i-pod. I think I was in the groove or something, then needed a drink so I went back to my suite.

I went for a shower (alone :( ) and noticed I was a little pink. That was cool though as I thought it would settle in. Hahaha!!! not a chance. Next morning, I was like you see in the pics, but believe me even to blow on my red bits on my legs was absolute pain.. So when I shot my load of man juice, I was silently very pleased to stop moving.. lol.. It's getting better now though. Lesson learned I'd say.

#15 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:04 AM

:D Great report my man! Hope the elation and the sense of freedom lasts a very long time. 8)

Just a word of caution, lots of LB's read the threads and some might have seen you with your GG and may be inclined to pass on this tasty information, you'll soon find out! The tatts will be a giveaway and I think you're brave to actually display your face straight off the bat, if you work where I think you do you'll find a lot of your colleagues read the forum as its a great source of information as well as fantastic pics like the ones you have posted. You can still edit if this worries you, up to you, as they say!

I'll be meeting up with fellow BM's in EZ fairly soon and I am, as you say, "bricking it" as a newbie, hope my first time is enjoyable as yours fella! BoL :P
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#16 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:34 AM

Sun sun sun..........we (most uf us) are going the whole year longing for a taste of the sun, and when we get it.....we get burned.
Well most of us that is.
Before my last trip i tought i would prevent this thing by going to the solarium,....................and when the day for my return trip home arrived, i tought.......fuck, i have just seen the sun one ½ day at the pool........all the other 20 days i been sleeping during the day time.

So much for all those hours/all that money spend at the gym in the solarium.

Regards: Matrix

Ps. next time it will be different.
at least 1 week at Koh Sameth...with my baby :)

#17 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:56 PM

Hi Petesie, hope all is well mate. You have a point and the one thing I did not take into account was the aftermath that my pics could do.. thanks for that. Although, all but a few of the pics were all taken in BKK so fingers crossed I am still in the clear... lol.

As it happens, I've been burned in a previous relationship (long term) and I plan on remaining single for a long time. Even though I have seen a lass from a bar the past two times I've visited, I'm sure we are keeping ech other company when I am there..

I really enjoy the freedom now and with my job being fairly stressfull, I relish the time and excitement LOS brings to me. Too many mates are just sitting at home, bored and doing the same thing... Me??? well, as you seen from the report and pics, I am enjoying my life for a change and long may it continue. I've not yet mastered the art of blanking faces out from pics, so if anyone has advice on that, it's appreciated. Thanks boys.. :D

#18 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:28 PM

I've not yet mastered the art of blanking faces out from pics, so if anyone has advice on that, it's appreciated. Thanks boys.. :D[/quote]

Hi Jack
If you want to blank out the face on your pics the easiest way is in paint,

Right click the photo and you will get a drop down box, scroll down to...OPEN WITH, when you land on that another box will open, then click on paint, when the photo opens in paint their are some symbols in the top left hand corner, click on the rubber symbol, hover the mouse over the part you want to erase with the left button held down then save, however once you have saved it, that's it, you wont get it back so maybe an idea to make a copy of the pic first :P

#19 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:31 PM

many thanks porkchop, I'll give it a go later. all the best mate

#20 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:48 PM

Graet report jacksonmi6! Excellent new action pics!!! :D Outstanding job, pics & writing. You've got a great honest, down to earth style of story telling that really works in a TR.

I'll be posting some of your action shots on the other forum as well, seeing as you don't mind. I've given credit for the pics to 'a board member on another forum'.

#21 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:22 PM

Awesome report mate, keep up the good work :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#22 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:15 AM

great shots there jackson those 2 skanks look quite nice.. :lol: :lol:

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:58 AM

:( I'm confused by the term "skank" Voodoo, no personal offence intended on my behalf, this seems an extremely derogatory use of terminology, these fine looking and indeed sexy girls have a smile on their face, aim to please, with the session being an enjoyable experience for the postee and rewardable for the co-habitees, to consider them as mentioned above surely bears no merit?

I am amenable to being corrected and/or guided in the right direction if any BM considers that I may be on the wrong track in this particular instance.

Still a great TR big man, my post will be starting as soon as I hit the bonny bonny banks of Sin City by the Sea!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#24 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:20 AM

It would be a crude term by a fellow Irish man. :lol: The way it was written (and would have been spoken) would not have been meant as an insult. Its just how we roll. 8)
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci