First experience field report Aug 08

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:53 AM

:o I wouldn't dream of expressing surprise at the terminology on this forum as I don't wish to deviate from the spirit of this TR, fine work that it is!

However, as it's not a word I'm accustomed or familiar with (must be an age related thing!) I googled it.

Skank: One who is disgustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous. Used especially of a woman or girl

In the words of Mr Rotten,"I could be wrong, I could be right!"

Lang may yer lum reek

When are ye back in the LoS Jacko?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:50 PM

Hey there Petesie, Thanks for the words man. I'm not offended by any means regarding the feedback from Voodoo, being a Scot and a close cousin of the Irish, I knew what he meant, so it's all cooool.

Back in LOS hopefully on next leave, possibly end Oct start on Nov... depends how the lay of the land is at work mate. Having fun in the Middle East??? Kinda hot there at the mo. :D

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:54 PM

:) Aye, fair roastin' here in the Land o Sand!

I'll be heading to where you bin in a few days and hopefully from the middle of November too. I've been panic tanning so I hope I don't get too frazzled like auld pinky bare butt! Heh heh! :D

Maybe I'll find a nice wee LB to rub some cream on my back......! :roll:

It's been fun here but getting kinda old but I'll be sticking it oot a wee bit longer in any case, no more pics then? Any hassle getting the ladies to pose?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#28 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:02 PM

I'll PM you as Im wondering about a few things to ask you. look out for a PM mate. 8)

#29 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:14 PM

In response to your question Petesie, I found that taking pics inside an estblishment was strictly down to the management. You'll see signs up if your not allowed, otherwise, just seek the ladies permission prior to taking them.

When we were in private, I asked if it was ok with them if I took their picture as many friends wanted to see how much fun I was having and so they could come too.... All ladies I asked were only too happy to oblige mate. I could take as many as I liked and in all sorts of positions and climax states... hmmm. I just gave them extra cash for the privilage though, so as to save any embarrassment on either side. It all worked out a treat mate. So, bash on and take many good ones and get them on the site so I can enjoy too. I cant wait to go back, that's for sure.

Yours Aye

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:08 PM

:lol: You're a good egg Jacko, I'll try and keep the flag flyin'! :wink:

#31 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:21 PM

petesie you are too much of a gentleman for a lb site like this...the lb.s wil chew you up and spit you out wit your caring words ..and yes laptop i couldent explain the irish way of saying things any better nyself.. :lol: :lol:

#32 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:42 PM

:roll: Vodoo me man! I certainly fucking hope so! I'm really looking forward to the chewing and the spittin' part meself and hopefully a tongue up my ringpiece, after all, that's why I'm going!

I'm actually more Dennis the Menace than Walter the Softie though as it's my first time with a LB I will probably be a wee bit reserved as I go in the deep end, look out for the big splash! I'll take me armbands along though! :roll:

You're only new once. 8)

#33 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:41 AM

Well said mate.. Hey lads, live and let live. We're all here for some fun and great times, so, let the good times roll.... boom chicka wow wow.. hehehe

#34 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 12:04 PM

:P Let me tell you about the sunburn. I work in a very sunny and hot country and thought I was used to the sun... You see, I had been tanning for a wee while in between jobs on base and was getting fairly brown, or so I thought hey 8) .

Jack Laddie, your Scottish you will never be used to the sun :D
I spent the first half of my life in Yorkshire and the rest in Australia, I never tempt fate.
Agree with other posters great report and pics...welcome to the dark side.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#35 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:46 AM

Great report mate - Welcome to the Dark Side

It only gets better..... :lol:

#36 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:58 AM

Hey bud, thanks for that. I wouldn't say it was the dark side, but the enjoyable and carefree side... A side that I'd like to keep experiencing and hopefully meet some of you chaps out there too. Going out on your own is fine.. I did it, but goung out with like minded buddies is way better and you can get up to much more fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci