First experience field report Aug 08

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

Hi all. Well, this is my second trip to LOS and my first field report so I hope you enjoy my feedback.

My first trip was really just a recce to what was to become a wild time for my first ever LB experience. I decided to come back again and this time build up the balls to actually do something about my desire to play.... and boy, did I play. lol :D

I was meeting a girl I'd met the last time I was on holiday for the duration of my visit, but that wasn't gonna stop me from finally acting out my fantacy of spending time with a sexy ladyboy if I had the chance.

I arrived mid afternoon and once unpacked, showered and got ready, I was heading out to soi 6 to see what looked good and also to build the courage up to actually go to a venue, hahaha. I was walking towards an establishment (forgot the name) but before I got in the door, the Pook Bar next door caught my attention. There was some really sexy ladies strutting their stuff on the podiums, so I went in there.

I didnt have to sit alone for long and this lovely sweetie joined me, her name was Bam, said she was 20 and new to the place. She had a short blonde/light brown bobbed haircut, sexy full lips and violet contact lenses in.... wow!!! she looked hot as hell and so, I bought her a drink and chatted for a bit. All the while my dick was throbbing and bursting to be unleashed from the cloth prison.. :evil: lol

I think she kinda noticed it jumping about of it's own accord and had a feel. I just thought... fuck it, it's now or never. Got the short time room upstairs and then up another spiral stair to the room. We got undressed, showered and she lay me on the bed. She didnt speak or understand english all that well, but we got by I guess. She had the most perfect body, skin as smooth as silk and her kisses... by god they were so tantric. She didnt take long to grab my totum pole and devour it very gently, massageing it with the sexiest lips I've ever seen. As this was my first time, I didnt have a clue what to do or what was accepted, so I just went with the flow. She had the cutest man pussy ever and I played with it until she was hard, she then put on the KY and handed me the pink cock coat. On it went, all lubed up and then she took my cock and guided it into her tight ass. Geez.... this was absolute bliss and yes, I didnt last long. Unfortunately I didnt have my camera with me at that time, so sorry lads.

One night my thai chick was busy talking to her chums and I said that I was going to go take some pics over at JSB. I went over and seen Moo strutting her stuff there. I had wanted to meet her for ages ever since I seen her on this site. There she was looking as beautiful as ever. I asked her to come over and bought her a drink. We had a good chat and she gave me her number. I wanted to go with her right there and then, but I would surely be spied from the lass I was with. I made an arrangement to meet Moo the next afternoon at the bar, but sadly she did not show, nor did she answer her phone. This lass must be a prize for anyone and it's not surprising she is busy.. I did get some great photos of her though and I will defffo be looking her up next time I'm in Pattaya away from the chick.

One day when the chick I was with was busy doing womans things at her place, I wandered around walking street and seen Ezy Bar up one of the side streets, it was empty apart from 3 LB's and the barman. I went in anyway to look at the place and an lb called Tata launched herself at me and was a little intimidating. Strongly urging me to get my cock out for her to suck right there.. My cock was scared floppy and was not gonna work.. I gave my excusses and left.. But one cute lady on the right of the photo had my attention alright, maybe I'll pay her a wee visit next time..

Last night in Bangkok before going home:::: Stayed at the Grande Majestic in the premier room, magnificent lads, I highly recommend it. I went to the Nana Entertainment Complex and up to the 3rd floor. Into Cascades and took a top tier seat so I could get a good eye view of who to pick, when the time came.. Tough luck laddie... I was there literally 1 minute before a lovely sat next to me, reached for my jewels and tarted to stroke me. This was all before asking me my name.. lol. What a crack.

Anyway after about 5 small gin & tonics I chose another little cutie to join us, I decided to go all in and be brave enough to take 2 ladies to short time. I wanted an experience to remember and I certainly got it. I have posted the pics below but I have hot action ones too, but I'm not sure if I can post them here, so I'll take your advice on that one... :lol:

Lets just say I was awakened to the absolute pleasure and delight of being totally left in the pair of capable hands of two lovely ladies. I took the one on the left doggie and she wanted me to cum on her ass and for the other lass to take photos of my juices all over her cute ass. The thing is, I was on one knee and as I was so so busy and concentrating on giving her a great time with my newbie session, I didnt realise my left thigh had went numb.. :oops: So, after I was finished and they were taking me into the shower, I stepped off the bed and ploughed right into the floor hahahaha.. I couldnt stand on my leg for a minute or two and I was so bloody embarrassed.. But we all had a good laugh at my expence.. I couldnt manage to recover enough to enter the lady on the right, but she gave me an amazing blow job and then the two of them gave me a little show too. I then went back to the bar and with a few more gin & tonic’s I decided to pick another beauty for the whole evening. I picked a little Japanese looking hottie called Antee (I think that was her name) she was quite shy bit very well mannared and great company. We spent the night together and had the most wonderful time, without a dead leg I may add..

I was truly amazed by these ladies and I have been converted to say the least... I will not be shy any longer and hopefuly one fine day I will meet up with some of you on another return visit to gain more experience. Good hunting lads and I hope you enjoyed my report on my first time. :P

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#2 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 05:53 PM

Great report Sir, glad to hear you had such as great time, and nice photo's of the ladies :)

#3 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:02 PM

Yeah, it was certainly an eye opener for me. I loved it, but I was still a little wary as I was on my own when venturing out... even with the dutch courage, I was still bricking it to be honest. All went well enough though and next time I will make sure I am staying for longer when partaking in lb fun.. Cheers mate.

:D

#4 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:06 PM

Good on you Jack, the first time is nerve racking but you did really well, i wouldn't have had the balls to walk into Cascades alone, also enjoyed your report and pics, welcome to the other side :)

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

Sounds like you had a real blast, and will be back for more.

Enjoyed reading your report, and the pictures weren't too shabby either.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:13 PM

Great report! You're hooked now mate! :D Excellent pics too. Like that little cutie from Cascades #87 mmmmm. By the way, it is ok to post 'action' photos on the forum. Just take a look at some of the other reports.

Keep up the good work!

#7 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

Nice report and the pix were excellent.

You have a very descriptive writing style and good content.

Thanks for sharing!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#8 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:46 AM

Hi again Jacksonmi6

By the way, I posted a couple of your Cascade girl photos on a femboy thread on another forum. I hope you don't mind. If you do, I'm sorry! Just say so and I'll delete them right away.

MIker

#9 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:28 PM

Hi Miker, no probs there my friend. Post away to your hearts content, afterall, everyone who shares in the lovely ladies are only appreciating quality.... lol..

#10 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:48 PM

Thanks for the feedback on posting more descriptive pics on the site Miker, anyway, below are some more of my fun times... Enjoy.

Lads, I don't mind if anyone uses any of the photos, only if you make any money from them... halfers.. lol lol

Attached Files

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:35 PM

Gets better and better mate. Thanks for the pics and the excellent writing too.

Loving the sunburn. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#12 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 08:46 PM

Thanks for the tr/pic´s.
Great to see that you finally found out the pleasure of real beuty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci