Stay away from this Ladyboy at all costs if u value u Life

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#25 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

The picture i have posted of jeje or gigi that is what she looks like sometimes she wears a black wig but u cant mistake her

#26 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 10:49 PM

Gaz,

After your posts mocking Jimbo and a few others you claimed had it coming too them because of their bahavior, and speaking up for Barbie, when everyone else warned against her, it looks like you have finally learned the hard way.

The story is a little over dramatic, but I'm buying most of it, Auto had told me the full story of his nightmare with Jeje, and it was a painful experience.

Barbie's warning thread is one of the biggest threads on the whole board, so no suprise there. Looks like Jeje is heading that way too.

Sorry to hear about your problems Gareth, but perhaps you can be a little more sympathetic and understand (and less naive) now when others have similar problems and warnings.

Hope you managed to upload some more of your pics before she swiped the camera.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#27 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:01 PM

We all run into problems take the piss of each other when it happens but this was bad when lb steal from us for what ?
ill upload some more i had copied some of them onto memeory stick ill have to check which ones are ok and kilome

i was only taking the piss at jimbo but when we drink to much shit does happen but when she went crazy and tried many times to stab me in walking street also tried to stab dau as well there was no need of it for it for what? i did nothing to her to provoke her they are thiefs and nothing more ive seen difrent side to ladyboys if they try rob u fight them they are men in dresses that is all they are no mater what hormornes they take they are still men and they fight like men as well dont be scared to hit them back they are not ladies i wasent dramitic kilome can confrm everything what happened with jenny

#28 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:22 PM

Gaz

It's all good fun and sometimes nice to have a bit of drama to make you wnat to get back home to reality.

You should have gone to Phuket and Jimbo would have taken care of you.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#29 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

You should have come to Phuket after all, gaz. :lol:

Sounds a really bad time. How on earth did you manage to get police protection? The BIB generally dont want to know about this sort of aggravation, unless you`re going to pay them!

#30 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

they are still men and they fight like men as well dont be scared to hit them back they are not ladies

That´s bull.. They are no maui fighters, they are sissy gay men when it comes to fighting. You can punch their lights out easy, but don´t ever think about doing that.

This is great info, i had the hots for this basketcase before,never met her, i think she was in the monkeyhouse during my last trip. Now she´s off the Xmascardlist. Thanks , gareth.

Like anthony says... copyhair is a red flag. Never fails.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#31 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 04:16 AM

Sorry to hear your bad story gman. You seem like you are having a ball and its a shame when something like this happens. Barbie made the last few days of my last trip a real pain. Barbie has been involved in a number of knife incidents so she must be teaching JeJe her trade.

Its strange that smackhead Barbie managed to hook up with smackhead Jeje. Gman does Barbie now have copy hair? Hopefully she was given a stint in the monkey house.

With more and more young cute lb's getting surgery and hitting Patts the older ones like these two cunts will become increasingly desperate to fund their next fix. :evil:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#32 stogie bear

stogie bear
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 06:33 AM

So, let's see...

You have been meddling in the lives of hookers... (getting them banned from bars and getting them hassled by the cops) and you are running around Pattaya moving from hotel to hotel hiding from them at night but STILL going to Walking Street for a booze up with your 'paid for' protection!

You need to get back home, grow up and thank your lucky stars you are even alive!

I'll be you are a really annoying tosser to be around too! From what you've posted so far in this thread I'm definitely on the ladyboy's side...

#33 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

I can remember reading some storey's on other boards regarding JeJe and her thieving habits and should be avoided warnings from BM's going back around 4 years ago so it's not a new thing with her,
Gaz why did you get involved? stopping her selling drugs getting her banned from the bar, :shock: that's one way to get your ass in some serious shit mate,

#34 Russ07

Russ07
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:39 PM

if i run into them next month ill go balls deep and give them a hard pounding! :evil: I have been well trained to defend and attack 8)

#35 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:22 PM

Thats a shame Gaz sorry to hear about your loss .
I was given her cellphone number by another BM but after your and Autos stories I think I will delete it .
You were warned about Barbie earlier were'nt you?

Hey Phil, even worse, i was recommended to her by Karl at Ezy Bar and he said she was top shelf. Well, she was top shelf for some things, but also a top shelf thief.

It just goes to show you that even recommendations can turn out badly!!

Auto

I was interested in her because she was one of the first LB's that I saw on the Net so wanted to bag a Star . I thought she looked jaded though and that photo above makes her look a whole lot worse . I shall be steering well away from her now .
Thanks.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#36 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

if i run into them next month ill go balls deep and give them a hard pounding! :evil: I have been well trained to defend and attack 8)

Well you probobly will deserve a knife in the back if you disregard the warnings.
Sorry dont mean any harm to come to you but if guys continue to fund them they will stay around causing trouble.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci