Stay away from this Ladyboy at all costs if u value u Life

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#1 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

This ladyboy is very Dangerous,Thief,and a Total Nut Case. she goes by many names GiGi, JeJe but more common gigi

She is well connected and dangerous caused major problems where i stayed tried to break into my room sevral times i did nothing to her she is crazy and lies through her teeth and is a thief

She works in conjunction with bee and barbie they stay in same room so if u go with her u more than likley to run into bee cant miss her works oustside jennystar bar on walking street either wears blond wig or black wig and is sexy as anything do not be tempted by this even if u are drunk now that blue ice is closed

Attached Files

#2 tony123

tony123
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:29 PM

That sounds a bit one sided, a ladyboy or anyone wouldn't just go to those extremes for nothing.
What did she feel you did to deserve such treatment ?

#3 Russ07

Russ07
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

So what provoked her to try to kill you, did you fart and follow through when she was blowing you or something?

#4 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

I wont go into to much detail at moment as there is an ongoing police investagtion.

#5 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:58 PM

This is the same chick that Auto said he had a problem with in his current trip report, so I'm inclined to go with the G-man here.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Gaz - not least of all the loss of your camera which was bringing all of us much pleasure the last few days. :x

Be careful out there!

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:09 PM

This is the same chick that Auto said he had a problem with in his current trip report, so I'm inclined to go with the G-man here.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Will be interesting to hear the full story from Gaz, when he is able to post on the forum.

Having read a few other unrelated posts, I get the impression that there are more desparate ladyboys around in Pattaya (especially circa Walking Street) than usual.

No doubt the closure of Blue Ice Bar would not have helped matters.

Nevertheless, we have all been warned, so take appropriate precautions and watch your back.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#7 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:23 PM

Thats a shame Gaz sorry to hear about your loss .
I was given her cellphone number by another BM but after your and Autos stories I think I will delete it .
You were warned about Barbie earlier were'nt you?
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#8 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:44 PM

i wanted to get a update picture of barbie because she changed her looks and as for gigi i know her long time dident thing she would do that first time i went with her no problem but when i went out to blue ice that night she stole my camera and robbed me at knife point thats when all the problems started and i had a run in with bee in her room she pulled a kitchen knife on me tried to kill me i got out there as quick as i could called the police as soon i got away from there i dident even know bee stayed there.

#9 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:09 PM

Gaz , seems funny that you've known them a long time yet they seem to think they can get lots of money from you .
You been telling porkies about being rich or something ? Not winding you up just wondering why they would turn on you so badly .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#10 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:20 PM

not that phil ive known gigi for about 5 years i ran into her back in 2005 she was in monkey house before for drugs i not rich but i carry lot exp stuff with me which is my own fault ie laptop and i had 2 cameras and video camera worth lot of money and few other things thats what they wanted and i know most the ladyboys in pattaya i know who to stay away from etc i have lot exp with ladyboys i not new to this i dident think she would do this stealing my camera and robbing me at knife point
By the way this is the same bee and barbie laptop had a run in with as well

#11 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

bee/barbie is the one in the middle with black hair and white top now she is blond cant miss her that is the ladyboy that pulled a knife on me in gigi room i took this from laptops report on her i couldent get a pic with her in her blond hair as she is blond now

Attached Files

#12 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:17 PM

I had to have police protection from her when ever i went into walking street a police car always followed me and parked oustide which ever bar i went in even when jenny took me upstairs for a night out had so much security around me couldent even move about freely that why i came back home.

Gman, that statement takes some swallowing mate :shock:
Are there any other board members who can vouch for this :?:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci