• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#109 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 03:17 AM

Why was my post deleted?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#110 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:15 AM

Why was my post deleted?

Probably because a moderator felt it was inappropriate.

Didn't see the offending post myself, but completely support my fellow moderators decisions.

Remember no individual is bigger than the forum, and that includes me too ! 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#111 haze69uk

haze69uk
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 02:15 AM

Probably because a moderator felt it was inappropriate.

Did the moderators feel Gaz's punctuation was inappropriate and remove all that too?

#112 travler1

travler1
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 05:58 PM

i stopped her from supplying drugs into jennystar bar as i had her banned from the place that is why she turned against me and tried to kill me sevral times in walking street and that is why i had to have police protection and i got out of there soon as i could.

Long time lurker who's never felt the urge to post until now. The above action strikes me as one of the stupidest things I have ever heard anybody do. When you are in a foreign country never mess with drug suppliers. It's a simple rule that will keep you safe. You're very lucky you didn't get seriously hurt. And yeah, if you did, it would have been your fault.

#113 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

i stopped her from supplying drugs into jennystar bar as i had her banned from the place that is why she turned against me and tried to kill me sevral times in walking street and that is why i had to have police protection and i got out of there soon as i could.

Long time lurker who's never felt the urge to post until now. The above action strikes me as one of the stupidest things I have ever heard anybody do. When you are in a foreign country never mess with drug suppliers. It's a simple rule that will keep you safe. You're very lucky you didn't get seriously hurt. And yeah, if you did, it would have been your fault.

Spend some time here travler1 and you'll soon come to realise that there is basic stupidity then there is the GMan :!:
The two definitions are a quantum leap apart :lol:

#114 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 August 2008 - 08:11 PM

Spend some time here travler1 and you'll soon come to realise that there is basic stupidity then there is the GMan :!:
The two definitions are a quantum leap apart :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: you crack me up pentire! But, truer words were never spoken! :P

#115 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 12:58 PM

I met gigi last month, she now goes by natalie. She seemed ok with me but I only spoke to her. I've also noticed gaz that a lot of quotes taken from you from various bm's have been removed from your original posts in the last few days and you've also stated that you are not going to pattaya this year but in another thread you said you'll be there in dec. So confusing but at the same time hilirious reading your explanations :lol:

#116 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:58 AM

To Gaz....

if you are in doubt.... i add a picture of so called COPYhair...

take care... you know youre in trouble if she looks like this...

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#117 pomie67

pomie67
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:55 PM

Did the moderators feel Gaz's punctuation was inappropriate and remove all that too?[/quote]

:lol: loved this one

i think going by the spelling and puntuation gaz could be jeje

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci