Pattaya soi 6

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#25 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:18 AM

Walked down this soi a few times in the past and always did my business with regular BGs, in a couple of bars or so.

I'm thinking to try a LB bar next time; any recommendation for the best LB (or mixed LB / BG) joint for a 1st timer? I'm after a true bottom, feminine and petite LB who can let me be in control and who's also slightly submissive.

Ta

Sarge

apple (if she's still there) from Hi Boss is very good at oral and she's very petite. However depending on your size she may have a hard time taking anal.

#26 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 03:41 AM

Agree on that one..:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#27 DeeMak

DeeMak
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 03:41 AM

Walked down this soi a few times in the past and always did my business with regular BGs, in a couple of bars or so.

I'm thinking to try a LB bar next time; any recommendation for the best LB (or mixed LB / BG) joint for a 1st timer? I'm after a true bottom, feminine and petite LB who can let me be in control and who's also slightly submissive.

Ta

Sarge

apple (if she's still there) from Hi Boss is very good at oral and she's very petite. However depending on your size she may have a hard time taking anal.

The same apple from Ladyboyguide.com... VERY petite with a pretty face? If so, I last spoke to her on Walking Street near the beach road entrance around 3am. Seen her there every night for about 3 weeks.

#28 Sarges25

Sarges25
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 06:16 AM

well, if she is the same apple:-=MODERATED=- NO COMMERCIAL LINKS PLZ (further down the page) seen there being boned by Nigel/Tony then I don't think size is an issue, at all! :P

She looks good though, any latest info about her whereabouts?

Ta

Sarge

#29 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 08:09 AM

I meant this apple
http://www.ladyboyhu...userpics/LB.wmv

#30 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:34 AM

Ran into that idiot Bom again one night last week. It was very late, around 4 AM and I was walking down a totally deserted Soi 6 when my worst fear was realized, here comes Bom walking toward me. She gives me dirty looks and says, almost hissing, as she turns down an alleyway, "I know you." I was relieved she turned off the Soi, but by the time I was about a dozen or so more Bars down the Soi, she is running down the street after me yelling my name and wanting me to go to her room. "I have room. I do everything for you. I have big cock." I didn't say anything and kept on walking. Fortunately she didn't follow, but turned around and went back toward Second Road. I don't mean to wish anyone ill will, but this "girl" needs serious mental help.
BTW, the only bar that was open was that small place with a pool table just before the Red Point Bar. There was an attractive ladyboy there who when she saw me, jump up, turned around and flipped up her dress so I could get a good view of her ass. I wasn't in the mood after my encounter of just a few seconds before..... :(

#31 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 11:49 AM

I just blank out the crazy bitch, totaly ignore her.
She has certainly flown over the cuckoo's nest and should be institutionalized :roll:

#32 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 03:53 PM

Maybe she was drunk or hopped up on ya ba?

#33 ovaltine

ovaltine
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 04:50 AM

I bet it was this crazy bitch, i don't know her name i've never asked but she seems to cause plenty of problems in that place.
I hope to fuck she has been fired buy now:-

http://www.ladyboyhu...image.php?pos=-

Pat,

I have had problems with this chick too. Crazy broad.

The only advice I can give to newbies who go to this bar is to make your selection quickly. I have found you can not sit at the bar and survey the scenery. You will be nailed left and right by the employees. When you don't make your selection or keep blowing off the ladies vying for your attention, this is where the problems start.

Even with the "submissive" Beam, I ran into problems. Took her one night and wanted something different the next time I went in. She was a bit mad at me. Had girls chase me down the back soi, down soi 6, throw chewing gum at me in the bar as well as peanut shells. 50/50 fun girls and nut jobs.

#34 hamboneu

hamboneu
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:57 AM

I was in Pattaya on the 11th & 12th of October. I met two lovely ladies that thankfully answered to darling as i do not remember or probably can not pronounce thier names.
I had a great time, they kept the crazies away from me, and when we awoke the next morning they just carried on as we did the night before. (I am getting to old to do this ) :)
Most enjoyable time and no complaints from anyone at Hi Boss. Will do this again when i get back in November, and would recommend this bar to anyone. (Common Sense Should Prevail)
Hambone

#35 shadscat

shadscat
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 11:45 AM

simple, always take at least 2 lb's upstairs at the same time.

no 1-on-1 = no jealousy the next time you visit.

#36 gipsy

gipsy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 October 2005 - 05:41 PM

Might be a good idea to take two, but expensive. I know that GG's hate it when you take another GG from her bar, she loses face. Trouble is with Hi-Boss and elsewhere is there just aren't enough LB bars to allow you to have a big choice.
Recently I've noticed that some of the LB's at Hi-Boss are getting a bit too aggressive. I live here and walk past Hi-Boss a few times a week. But I dare not stop and say hello, as I used to, or I get mauled and pulled and "claimed" by the most aggressive ones there. One time I wanted to say hi to Beam but got 'captured' by a giant LB who just pushed Beam away. I broke free and walked off to a hail of abuse in Thai. Pals of mine have stopped going because as you said it's now impossible to sit and have a drink alone, in fact you couldn't even get in the place alone, front or back. Wasn't always like that, but maybe the low season has taken its toll on their pockets and attitudes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci