Pattaya soi 6

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Sarges25

Sarges25
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:33 PM

Walked down this soi a few times in the past and always did my business with regular BGs, in a couple of bars or so.

I'm thinking to try a LB bar next time; any recommendation for the best LB (or mixed LB / BG) joint for a 1st timer? I'm after a true bottom, feminine and petite LB who can let me be in control and who's also slightly submissive.

Ta

Sarge

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:47 PM

Try Beam from Hi Boss 2002 bar. The bar located in the middle of the soi on the left hand if you enter the soi from the Second road.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 Sarges25

Sarges25
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:03 PM

thanks for the tip mate, any other suggestion from other members is welcome.

btw, is this Beam? ---> http://www.ladyboyhu...?album=74&pos=5

...........................................................................................................
silly Q: it may have been answered be4 but as total newbie I was wondering what percentage of LBs do oral w/o allow CIM. In my experience almost all BGs suck you w/o and a small percentage (about 20%) do CIM.

Sarge

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:19 PM

Yes, that is Beam I'm talking about...and regarding your question, LB like to suck without condom(CIM??).
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 Sarges25

Sarges25
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 03:23 PM

CIM = come in mouth (they swallow or spit it out)

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 04:41 PM

Some will deffinitelly do, ask her in the process, when the hornyness is up already.. :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2005 - 04:10 AM

On the way down soi 6 before you get to Hi Boss, drop in at Pat's and have your evil way with Noy :twisted: Infact ask Noy to choose a BG for a threesome, then watch Noy drill the BG in both of her holes while the BG sucks your prick.

:lol: Is it any wonder we go to Thailand

http://www.ladyboyhu...album=13&pos=14

#8 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 07:56 AM

Had a very BAD experience in the High Boss Bar recently and doubt I'll ever go back. Upon walking up to the entrance on Soi 6/1 the girl I was meeting there saw me and came out to greet me. She said she wanted to run back to her room for just a few minutes to change clothes and would I wait for her in the bar? OK, I said. Standing next to her during this conversation was another girl. I can't remember her name, but she was not very attractive and not very feminine. I told the other girl to come in and I would buy her a drink WHILE I WAITED for her friend. She sat with me and we ordered drinks. She knew I was waiting for the other girl and I told her, again, I was waiting for the other girl, so now she had been told twice. She took out her cock and started playing with herself and asked me to take her short time. I told her a 3rd time I was waiting for her friend and offered her a tip, which she refused. I was stunned when she started whinning I should have told her I was waiting for the other girl. How many times does it have to be said? She started getting very un-pleasant so I walked to the bar, paid the bill and started out the door. The crazy bitch ran up behind me and hit me. I turned around and told her to do it again and I would break every fucking bone in her body, turned and walked off down Soi 6/1. There was a few moments of silence and I thought it was all over when she starts running down the street calling me a bunch of foul names and demanding the tip she had refused. I threw a note at her and kept on walking. That was the end of it. Doubt very much I'll ever have anything to do with another ladyboy. I have heard they can be unstable but this was totally crazy!!!!!!

#9 pattaya69

pattaya69
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 02:42 AM

i can understand waht you feel in HIGH bOSS the girls are crazy, and very easy to have trouble, that's why i never go again, ......is muche better spend more money(Jenny star bar) but feel safe.......only 92 days.......i'll back
i love ladyboy

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2005 - 04:18 AM

I agree, in Hi-Boss there are some real drama queens who don't seem to give a rats arse about customer relations or indeed their colleagues :? I've been in there enjoying the company of a sexy LB on a one to one basis and her work mates kept trying to intice me away to try something different :X
You just have to be firm and get focused on the job in hand :lol:

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 02:51 PM

Hi JackG,

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with a Hi Boss Ladyboy.
When in Pattaya, I spend some time at Hi Boss, and have had the odd incident myself.
One evening, I had two ladyboys all over me, when all of a sudden one became upset with the other and punches started to fly while I stood there stunned.

Anyway, regardless of the odd problem at the bar, I still return each trip for more good times !

Don't judge all ladyboys by your experience at Hi Boss Bar, that would be a mistake.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#12 subaru555

subaru555
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 10:40 PM

I was in Pattaya about 6 months ago and had the same problem in Hi-Boss Bar in Soi 6. I go in and in want to drink something first, easy to look what ladyboy i want to choose.... After 1 minute this crazy katoey come sit with me and ask me for go short-time but i say no because i don't like her and i want to take other ladyboy. She show me her dick and start to play with her dick next to me. I tell her to stop and put her dick in her pants because i don't want her, but she don't listen and she continues to play with her dick where everybody can see ! !
Finally because i don't want problem i finish my drink, i pay and i leave because i was scared to take another ladyboy because she was really angry i don't want to fuck her.
I go back now to Pattaya in 10 days and i really hope this crazy katoey is gone so i can go back to the Hi-Boss Bar for have a good and relax visit with some nice goodlooking ladyboys because i know that the other ladyboys are really nice and more easy.
Does anybody knows something about the situation recently at Hi-Boss Bar ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci