Photo

Pattaya soi 6

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2005 - 01:23 AM

I bet it was this crazy bitch, i don't know her name i've never asked but she seems to cause plenty of problems in that place.
I hope to fuck she has been fired buy now:-

http://www.ladyboyhu...ge.php?pos=-107

#14 subaru555

subaru555
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 02:45 PM

I'm sure it is not this 'girl' from the picture.
This one, i don't know her name' is a good ladyboy, i saw her last time and i think i even fucked her (not sure) but she is no problem.
The crazy ladyboy we speak about has no picture here.
I think somebody have to speak with the real boss from the Hi-Boss Bar and tell him about the problem and tell him that because of this crazy bith he gonna loose many customers.
Im in Pattaya from October nr. 10 and i go Hi-Boss Bar first day in the afternoon already. I go check if she still there and post it on this forum.

#15 farang

farang
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 09:53 PM

I have never been to Hi Boss but I have had my share of problems with ladyboys from the bars in Nana. Most for reasons unknown to me at the time but when I ask other ladyboys why the girl had a problem, yaba is the usual answer. Do not let it put you off ladyboys all together as there are a lot of good ones around.
Some thing I would warn people about is that do not forget that we are talking about men here and when they get pissed off most of them can fight and are actually stronger than they appear. I have been grabbed by one passing Casanova bar once and she just about broke my arm she pulled on it that hard. So beware but do not get put of completely, I still have a lot of fun with ladyboys.

#16 shadscat

shadscat
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 11:10 PM

yup that's the one I've had hassles with, best advice is to just keep smiling and play dumb. She was still working there as of last week, most of the smaller lb's seem to be scared of her.

I bet it was this crazy bitch, i don't know her name i've never asked but she seems to cause plenty of problems in that place.

#17 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 02:52 AM

You are right. Crazy fucking bitch and even uglier in the picture, but that is definitely the one.

#18 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 08:25 AM

So I have to be careful when I go to Hi Boss, she looks quite strong and her legs looks like have been doing some leg press and squat and calf raise. But how tall is she ? She does not look feminine at all for a ladyboy.
Any idea what her name is ?

Thanks
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#19 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 05:08 PM

That girl name is Bom, she's just dumb as hell, and act like a 6 years old kid. Hovewer funny sometimes...i put Beer bottle in her ass once, and suck her big cock in front of all the LB's working there...they was really shocked...they dont like her.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#20 Sarges25

Sarges25
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 08:12 AM

mmhh........ after careful consideration I don't think Hi Boss is such a good idea after all, I'll give it a miss.

I need an aggro-free 1st time experience, any other bars worth checking out? Is King Kong a mixed BG & LB joint?

Sarge

#21 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2005 - 05:59 PM

Last year there was a LB operating out of King Kong. As well as Pat's Bar the Jasmine Bar in Soi 6 has the opportunity for a LB experience coupled with regular BG's.

#22 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 09:36 PM

Thanks Pat.

Yes I find it a really turn-on sexually to see a Lb making out with a regular BG. Wow ! Just the thought of a LB with gorgeous Tits rubbing with the bar girl is sexual enough, let alone penetrating her.

Do regualr BG really enjoy with LBb or is it just for business ? Anyway will have to call for their 3Some service and check it out.

Regards
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#23 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:09 PM

That girl name is Bom, she's just dumb as hell, and act like a 6 years old kid. Hovewer funny sometimes...i put Beer bottle in her ass once, and suck her big cock in front of all the LB's working there...they was really shocked...they dont like her.

I had a run-in with Bom just this past Saturday night. Actually I thought she was alright looking but what a loony! She must have said "F**k you" twenty times to me while calling me an idiot. She stepped on my foot, punched my in the ribs and gave me a finger-hickey on my arm. She was definitely high. I am always kind, nice and respectful to everyone, even more so to LB's, and I did nothing to offend her. I ended up leaving with another LB who told me that Bom is just downright disrespectful of everyone, and hates Farangs, or maybe my friend meant Americans, as this sort of attitude would make it challenging to find customers.

Thank god I didn't run into her the night before!

In general, after my first trip to Pattaya, I was pretty disappointed in the LB scene as it is so different from what I am used to in Bangkok.

Other Pattaya impressions....

Are there enough Beer bars?
Walking down soi 6 (from 2nd road) a LB yells out from one of the bars on the right, "I know you from Obsessions".
LB's seem to be working in a lot of regular jobs; I saw quite a few working in shops, as waitstaff in restaurants, etc., more so than in Bangkok.
I don't understand the concept of having a (pre-OP) LB working in a GG bar. What are we just supposed to stumble on them?
The Peppermint GoGo Bar in the Marine (Whatever) complex on the Walking Street was very impressive, GG only.
I didn't get the Jenny Star bar concept at all; I think I went too early (11 PM); three LB in evening dress. One was a total hottie, said she was from the south, Hat Yai, but suspect she was a post-Op?
Actually stumbled into Limmatiqui (sp?) on soi Diamond. Caught in a downpour, and hungry, headed for the nearest shelter. Soi Diamond is enclosed, for a bit anyway but couldn't find a place to eat so I kept going and noticed a few LB's standing outside a place on the left. One was very cute, and another immediately started berating me, telling me it was a LB bar and I should shove off. Little did she know. I found a place to eat (quickly!) and went back. Only about ~ 8 girls, and two reasonably attractive. I went out with Beer (Bea?, I always ask their real Thai names, and then immediately forget), who has a cute button nose and said she was from Chiangmai? Great fun.

Hmmm, the bus leaves from Ekkamai every 30 min.?

BTW, does anyone know Nat from Hi Boss? I would like to get her mobile, although she might not have one active at present.

#24 DeeMak

DeeMak
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 02:13 PM

...i put Beer bottle in her ass once, and suck her big cock in front of all the LB's working there...they was really shocked...they dont like her.

LOL... that is beautiful.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci