AdventureDude's 2 nights in Phuket

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#37 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

I agonized for just a few minutes, then made my decision. Peng! 3?? OMG! 3??? I BFed her before I thought about it too much. We stuck around for a few more drinks before heading back to Ex-Pat.

Attached Files

#38 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:59 PM

As it often does, a drink or two turned into more. Peng and Sonya kept me busy and I was beginning to think I needed to get some relief quickly!!

Attached Files

#39 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

Even the GG cashier was extremely do-able. I bought her a drink and got a reluctant and shy but nonetheless sexy and very wet kiss and copped a feel. At another time in another bar, I just might have BFed her too!! But this was a LB hunt and with 3 already in the bag and ready, there was no room for a GG. Mind you, not sure she'd be available anyway, but my mind was clearly beginning go focus on my immediate future!!

Attached Files

#40 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:12 PM

Some excellent snaps AD and they just go to show what a revelation Jimbo's skills have done to the ladyboy scene down there in Patong.
Cocktail and Dreams is now becoming a must see venue in Thailand to those of us who shag ladyboys for a hobby :lol:

#41 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:25 PM

But WAIT!! 3 just wasn't enough!! I just couldn't get enough of Jim's company :lol: :shock: so I BFed him too along with an odd choice in Jenny. So the five of us wandered off into the night. Would love to have some snaps of us making our away along Soi Bangla. At the corner, we parted ways; Jim and Jenny off to who knows where and my 3 beauties and I off to Ex-Pat.

It couldn't have been easier at Ex-Pat. An ID flash and a signature from me and we were in my room. It started with clothes flying, showers running, kissing, grabbing and laughing. I had seriously been afraid that Sonya was going to be a starfish/diva, but she was far from it. Very active and lots of fun; a good kisser with a smallish but tasty cock and did I mention those eyes??? Peng was everything I expected - very active as well; lots of fun - lots of sloppy wet kisses. Amy, after some initial 4way action, rested on the spare bed knowing she was staying the night and the others were going home. Peng and Sonya worked me over very well with me licking and sucking much as they were. I don't think I finished with them though I don't remember clearly. They both did.

Truly I had a wee bit too much tequila for a detailed and objective review of their skills and talents. What I can say, is that I had a great time playing with them and don't regret it at all! Sonya, I'm sure is NOT normally anyway a top. Peng may go both ways but I think she is probably normally a bottom as well. It was really irrelevant to me as I knew I was going to get what I wanted later from Amy!!

I have no idea how long Sonya and Peng stayed - an hour? 90 minutes? Whatever, I was happy.

Then it was Amy's turn. Yes, I AM a bottom as I mentioned earlier. Amy may go both ways, but she is an excellent top. She knew just what to do. Her cock was a perfect fit in both my mouth and in my ass. I DID finish with Amy Sunday night then again on Monday morning. Really, the pics of her don't do her justice at all. Her skin is smooth and NO stubble at all in the morning. She is fun, smart and speaks fairly good English. It was great to wake up with her in the morning and cuddle and smooch a little - not to mention the extra boom-boom.

We had a room service breakfast then went for a walk. I had to hit the ATM and the photo store so I could leave pics for the staff. I'm sure we made quite a picture. Amy at more than 6 feet in her heels and me at 5'6" (165 cm) were quite a contrast. Back to the room for one last snuggle and a few kisses before she went home and I reluctantly headed for the airport.

Attached Files

#42 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 04:46 PM

Thanks Pentire!

Jim has done a great job with C&D. If any of you actually go to Phuket and DON'T stop in, we'll want to do a sanity check. During the time I was there, I didn't notice ANY 'attitude' from any of the staff. A few were disappointed that I didn't buy them drinks but didn't make any problems. They all got some Sambuca and Tequila when I rang the bell although no lady drink money.

On the girls I took:
Ming - she looked every bit the star she is, but she was sweet and fun and patient with me. If you're a newbie, she'll graciously guide you. If you're experienced you'll have a blast too.
Peng - probably the one I know the least, but I liked her alot. Just a little poompui, but a bright smile and I think she'd be fun to take one on one.
Sonya - as I said, I was afraid she'd be a starfish. NO way I was going to take her alone at least the first time. Either I've been around too much or I'm just too old to get a hard on from just looking at a LB or GG. I need some mutual activity and at least a little skill. Probably I'm spoiled... Anyway, Sonya was NOT the starfish I feared she might be. Very young, yes and a little inexperienced, but I'm glad I took her at least once. When I think of Sonya, I think of taking her out for a romantic dinner over a glass of wine or champagne and staring into each other's eyes for hours before going someplace and making love tenderly but passionately. Walks on the beach, holding hands... All that romantic stuff. Would she like it?? I have no idea. Would it actually be a good thing to do?? I have no idea. I don't really need that long term GFE, but....
Amy - I can't say enough good things about her. I'm struggling to find anything to criticize. She's got a couple of tats and I'm not too much into that, but did they distract me in any way? Not a bit. She was totally patient and only mildly jealous when I was auditioning the other LBs. She knew she was staying long time. She is long and lean - not overly muscular but not soft either. Her boobs were done very well and fit her frame. Her ass is round and firm. OH! And she is a great kisser!! She was exactly what I was looking for on this trip. What else can I say??

Jim? Keep it up and I hope to see you again soon!!

#43 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

Great report and pics Ad - and thanks for the "plug" (you too Pentire). But AD you are a bar`s dream customer - you are very generous with the lady drinks, and rang the bell too and got everybody in party mode. I shudder to think what you spent but i`m just glad you had a great time. Hope to see you again real soon.

#44 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 06:44 PM

But WAIT!! 3 just wasn't enough!! I just couldn't get enough of Jim's company :lol: :shock: so I BFed him too along with an odd choice in Jenny. So the five of us wandered off into the night. Would love to have some snaps of us making our away along Soi Bangla. At the corner, we parted ways; Jim and Jenny off to who knows where and my 3 beauties and I off to Ex-Pat.

BTW - i seem to have gained a lot of "face" from being the only male bar-owner outside of soi Paradise to have been barfined. So thanks for that too. Jenny was ok if not perfect and only a little english spoken. But very sweet and worth the try.

#45 tim4lb

tim4lb
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:34 AM

Great pics and report. I have been living in Bangkok for over two years and I haven't been to Phuket since I was a tourist here in Thailand. My one experience (everyday for a week) in C&D was fantastic although I didn't buy quite as many lady drinks as you :roll: I spent the time with Pim - a lovely femboy type who I saw in pics on the net recently with a new set of breasts. I regret not having taken more girls from the bar. I have considering another trip to Phuket for some time and I think your report was the inspiration to do just that. Thanks :D

#46 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:42 PM

tim4lb - glad you enjoyed the report!! Hope see some pics from your next visit! :)

#47 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 09:25 PM

Loved the report AD ! Great pics, well written, and kind words for the bar too. many thanks. When are you coming again?

#48 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 05:07 AM

When are you coming again?

Working on an excuse to come to Phuket at the moment... won't have quite the same budget, but I'm sure it'll be fun just the same. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci