AdventureDude's 2 nights in Phuket

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#25 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:20 PM

great stuff Adventuredude ! Really enjoyed your company - hope you get get down here again soon. Very jealous that you got to both Amy and Sonya before me - and at the same time!.

Attached Files

#26 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

Yes indeed Adventure Dude, some excellent photos. Do you have an nude material of those two LB's back at the shagging shed :?:

Had a couple but was requested not to post them. Sorry for that, Amy was a bit shy and on the second night (pics and report to come shortly) frankly I had too much tequila and more LB than I could handle and worry about pics too... :cry:

#27 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:04 PM

Saturday morning was a work day - up at 5:30am and slaving away by 6:15. It wasn't so bad since I had some great memories from the night before and some decisions to make for the next night. Got through the day with visions of Amy and Ming in my head as well as half a dozen of the other girls from C&D. Took care of my social obligations as planned and ALMOST headed back to Patong - was just a little too drunk to get there and back and be able to function on Sunday.

Sunday dawned - dark and rainy, but no worries. Just a few hours until the fun could start. When I finally finished working, I grabbed a songtaew/tuk tuk and beelined for Patong. Got set up at Ex-Pat Hotel (maybe a 5 minute walk from C&D). It was too early to head over so I got a legit massage from a fairly cute masseuse at the massage place next door. I wasn't going to get any extras, but oddly enough I wasn't even asked. The massage finished, I took a quick nap, grabbed a sandwich at the mall around the corner and headed for Bangla. It was still a wee bit too early so I walked up to Soi Croc just to see where it was. There were about 8 scuzzy looking LBs standing outside holding various signage. Not even tempting. Next time I'll wander around there at a peak time to see what talent is actually there, but no interest Sunday night. I walked back up to C&D where I saw these two cuties.

Attached Files

#28 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

I was the first customer even at 8:45, so I settled in while the girls wandered in, took care of makeup and all that stuff. Within a minute or two, Amy greeted me VERY warmly and I bought my first lady drink for the night (the first of a few million from the look of my bar bill when I finally headed out :roll: :wink: ). We hung out a bit, Amy looking even better to me than on Friday. Richard and Jim showed up and eventually a few girls climbed up on stage. Amy was in and out as I hadn't paid her barfine yet. Sonya came by and I immediately bought her a drink. I'd remembered from Friday that she seemed very disinterested early in the evening and by the time I was leaving she was all over me. Figured I'd give her one more shot at impressing me. Here she is making her case:

Attached Files

• nicanor.6981 likes this

#29 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

Since I hadn't BFed the girls yet, Sonya and Amy were well supplied with drinks, but in and out attending to their work duties - holding signs and dancing on stage. It gave a chance to check out some of the other talent and hang with Richard and Jim a bit. It was time to ring the bell - 950 baht for a bottle of tequila, lots of limes and all the thank you kisses I could handle. Here are a few random pics.

Attached Files

#30 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:00 PM

After a bit I got tired of Amy being in and out so I BFed her. Sonya had disappeared for an unnaturally long time and I had almost given up on her when she came back inside and proceeded to convince me I should take her as well. See the pics Jim posted in this thread and the C&D thread. What can I say - I'm a smitten kitten. Shortly thereafter, I BFed her too. Here are Sonya and Amy giving me a preview of things to cum.

Attached Files

#31 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:25 PM

Now that Sonya and Amy were BFed, I figured I'd relax, be cuddled and have some nice convo with Richard and Jim. What a fool I was to think that I wouldn't continue to be distracted. Somehow in my mind I knew two just wasn't gonna cut it. So subconsciously I was auditioning for a third. A few under consideration.

Attached Files

#32 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

Some great shots there Adventuredude. Looks like C&D has improved the talent pool immensely since my visit to Phuket a year ago. Frankly I'm glad to see Cha is no longer there. I really like Sonya and Emma. I think I need to add Phuket for a few days on my next trip.

#33 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:41 PM

Thanks Stonefre - the talent level is currently high at C&D and Cindy and Boom weren't even in town... I'll be back for sure.

On another note, my internet connection is atrocious. GRRRR!! I'll have to finish up tomorrow. Sorry!!!

#34 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

Rock on Adventuredude.

It looks like your working nicely from the DirtyMike play book, taking them three at a time!!

Awesome report thus far. Very inspiring!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#35 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:41 PM

Another bell ringing, more tequila, more kisses and gropes, more lady drinks bought and I still hadn't made up my mind. Hmmmm... Ae?? Emma?? Anne?? Anne was still moping and in semi-seclusion, so I very reluctantly crossed her off the list. Ming wasn't in on Sunday so I had one less possibility to think about.

Attached Files

#36 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:46 PM

I hadn't really noticed Peng until she sat down at the table next to mine. I thought she was with another customer but as she didn't have a drink, I invited her over. Cute face, big smile... uh oh... another contender....

Attached Files

• Attached File  Peng2.jpg   125.38KB   6491 downloads
  • Attached File  Peng.jpg   161.34KB   6490 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci