AdventureDude's 2 nights in Phuket

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#13 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:21 PM

LOL... of course. I did actually know that. All fixed. Must have been in too much of a hurry!! Thanks for the correction! :|

#14 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:53 PM

When I first learned I was going to be forced to spend a weekend in Phuket for work, I immediately and frantically tried to figure out how to get out of the social evening stuff that I knew I would be obligated to do. First, I took a different flight than anyone else!! Good move! Then I arranged a real meeting that would get me away from the hotel. Fantastic! Friday night cleared. NO way to get out of at least ONE evening with work people so I sacrificed Saturday night to have a chance at more fun on Sunday. I breathed a sigh of relief. What to do and where to go?? I'd been reading Jimbo's posts and posts from 'the legends'. Read about Tootsie's and a few other places. Seemed like C&D was going to be a great place to start. I sent him a message and he welcomed me like an old friend! Yikes!! Must be desperate for business in low season - OR he could just be a great guy. :wink:

After a harrowing trip through an intense electrical storm to get to the airport for my Air Asia flight, I was mentally sifting through the possibilities. Hmmm... Jim had already informed me that Boom and Cindy weren't around. Two to cross off the list... Sigh... So many choices still. After I gracefully excused myself from the meeting I grabbed the first tuk tuk/songtaew I found and headed for Bangla!

As soon as I walked in, I immediately recognized Jim and within moments had a cold Tiger in front of me. I wasn't immediately mobbed which was nice. Richard, another American guy was there and Richard, Jim and I chatted for a bit. Richard was sitting with a friend.

After a minute or two she motioned for Amy to come over. Now I'd been drooling over Amy and Tom/Sonya for a few days and thinking I'd at least check them out in person. Amy came over and after a moment or two either Richard or I had bought her a drink. He seemed occupied so I began chatting.

And chatting and flirting; finally after a few minutes I moved her closer. She is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Significantly taller than me. Gotta be 6 feet in her heels, slim, brown skin and outgoing with fair English.

Jim told me to PLEASE take pictures, so how could I resist. Here are a bunch of random snacks.

Attached Files

• nicanor.6981 likes this

#15 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:00 PM

The other main interest for me was Sonya formerly Tom. She has the sweetest face. I could stare into her eyes for hours and I did - well not exactly hours and not just in her eyes. :shock: :wink:

She seemed disinterested in me. Can't understand it, am I not a handsome man??? :? After I bought her a drink and she finished it she wandered off for quite awhile. Sigh. I crossed her off the list. Here are a couple of shots of her on Friday night.

Attached Files

#16 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:10 PM

After a number of Tigers, it was time to ring the bell! Amy picked Sambuca Black - um.. ok, not my first choice BUT it's really for the girls anyway. Drinks all around and things started picking up. I was tired of Amy having to go dance or hold the sign or whatever, so I BFed her.

Attached Files

#17 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:21 PM

Drinking heavily, chatting with Richard and Jim, meeting Fatboy who was happily engrossed looking in Anne's eyes the evening moved on. Amy asked me to buy a drink for Ming. Happy to. Then I bought another and ... um.. another.....

Next thing I knew, Ming was BFed too and the three of us were headed across the street for some ST and a long time fantasy fulfillment.

Attached Files

#18 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:26 PM

Excellent pics mate good work :lol: Thats some camera you have . superb quality pics . Maybe too sharp as i am sure i can see some stubble :lol: Just dont use it at the Wayout Club :D :D
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#19 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:29 PM

Sorry, no detailed descriptions and no way you wanna see my fat ass getting pounded while I sucked first Ming then Amy. Ming was actually a little too big for inexperienced me. But a rollicking good time was had by all.

Attached Files

#20 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:38 PM

Back to C&D for one more drink which needless to say turned into two or three more. 8)

After a bit, I headed back to my far away hotel and Amy and Ming went off to dance the night away at the disco at the end of the street. A lovely first night. I'm getting tired so I'll shut up and just put up the pics. Sunday's adventure to come tomorrow or Thursday depending on how work goes!! :roll:

Attached Files

#21 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:49 PM

The girls together and one other - Jim? Name of the damsel in white?

Stubble?? Damn - thought I photoshopped that out!! Just kidding, minimal photoshopping was done, just some cropping and a wee bit of brightness and color saturation in a few cases.

Thanks all for your enjoyment!!

Attached Files

#22 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:48 PM

Good updates there AdventureDude, excellent pix :lol:
  • donkeykong likes this
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#23 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:09 AM

Yes indeed Adventure Dude, some excellent photos. Do you have an nude material of those two LB's back at the shagging shed :?:

#24 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:56 AM

Thx for sharing the pic´s mate. looks like fun was had by all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci