Rose

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#13 R.Anderson

R.Anderson
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 04:24 PM

sorry to bump this thread but does anyone have her details? i am in pattaya at the moment so i'm not planning on phoning her from anywhere else.

If you do have her number i'd be very grateful.

#14 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2009 - 05:19 PM

She has just undergone some work on her ass with all that silicon injection stuff and is feeling quite sore at the moment so not surprisingly is out of commission for a few days.
Rose operates from the front of Hot Tuna Bar on Walking Street but is seldom there before 1.00am.
If you are reasonably good looking and under 30 then you have a big advantage over older guys like me who had to charm her into bed :lol:

Attached Files

#15 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:26 AM

lovely!

#16 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:46 AM

Either the superstars of Walking street share clothes or shop in the same boutique... :shock: :shock:

Cheers

Attached Files

Live to ride, ride to live.

#17 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:46 PM

That is apparently the Hot Tuna Bar ladyboy uni - available in black, yellow, orange and hot pink :lol:

#18 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:21 PM

She has just undergone some work on her ass with all that silicon injection stuff and is feeling quite sore at the moment so not surprisingly is out of commission for a few days.
Rose operates from the front of Hot Tuna Bar on Walking Street but is seldom there before 1.00am.
If you are reasonably good looking and under 30 then you have a big advantage over older guys like me who had to charm her into bed :lol:

damn if she is only interested in good looking guys under 30 that leaves me out

or does money talk if your old and ugly

lol
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#19 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2009 - 01:42 AM

damn if she is only interested in good looking guys under 30 that leaves me out

or does money talk if your old and ugly ..in pattaya money dosent talk it screams.

lol

#20 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:32 AM

Pentire I am not under 30 so it doesn’t look to good for me...I might try putting on a fashionable Hawaii shirt on... If that doesn’t work I guess I could try "alcohol" that is usually my best bet

#21 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2009 - 05:53 AM

Pentire I am not under 30 so it doesn’t look to good for me...I might try putting on a fashionable Hawaii shirt on... If that doesn’t work I guess I could try "alcohol" that is usually my best bet

Alcohol worked for me too matey and I'm also a decade or so over 30 :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

She even hung around for a few days of fun on the beach & became a bit of a favourite of mine..... :wink:

Posted Image

#22 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:14 AM

Rose looking smokin' hot there on the beach, PT!

Muchos gracias. :D

#23 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:42 AM

a very good and fine specimen you got there PT.... 2 words
SMOKIN HOT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

cHEERS

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#24 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:10 AM

Boo the last two pictures got removed. Reupload somewhere plz :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci