• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#25 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 05:22 AM

Boo the last two pictures got removed. Reupload somewhere plz :twisted:

That's the trouble with Photobucket, and the reason I stopped using them many years ago. :?

On the subject of Rose, I finally saw her in the flesh a couple of weeks ago, and was actually surprised by her size.

She has a lovely figure, but is overall a little taller / bigger than I realised from the photos. She did have a lovely round booty on her, and was wearing one of her trademark "cheap whore" dresses.

Another LB, that is highly respected at JSB, but shall remain nameless commented about Rose's dress, saying that she makes herself look cheap.

She wasn't being nasty, but rather acknowleding that Rose is indeed extremely beautiful, but could dress a little more classy.

It's interesting to hear comments from ladyboys about fellow ladyboys.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#26 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:40 AM

I was also a bit surprised at how "big" she had gotten when I saw Rose in front of Hot Tuna this February compared to when I first hooked up with her back in 07. While she is still absolutely gorgeous, I think she went a bit overboard on the silicon in her ass and hips - she now has more of that shemale, as opposed to ladyboy, look, IMHO.

But she does fill out those slit side dresses in a rather fetching manner now :lol:

#27 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:59 PM

I'm no big fan of the those silicon inflated arses which you shall find are de rigueur on most of the very fashionable ladyboys these days, but I'm afraid it's something we are gonna have to put up with more and more.....those much adored 'boy bums' are defintely being lost during the transitition process of fem boy-ladyboy :(
Anyway here are a couple more snaps of Rose from my photobucket gallery which shall not be deleted :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

And at the end of another day in Paradise :lol:

Posted Image
  • desmondwolff likes this

#28 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 03:41 PM

Bravo Sir...... Bravo.

Cheers :P :P
Live to ride, ride to live.

#29 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:52 PM

damn if she is only interested in good looking guys under 30 that leaves me out or does money talk if your old and ugly lol

I'm about 25 years and 25 pounds over what she likes. She wouldn't even talk to me. So my money never had a chance to talk. :cry: Maybe a better chance deep into low season?? :roll:
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#30 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 09:44 PM

damn if she is only interested in good looking guys under 30 that leaves me out or does money talk if your old and ugly lol

I'm about 25 years and 25 pounds over what she likes. She wouldn't even talk to me. So my money never had a chance to talk. :cry: Maybe a better chance deep into low season?? :roll:

She is turning a little Amy/Emma then is she? :roll: She probably needs a reminder that her little chocolate starfish was getting proded by 65 year old former 131 boss frank in 2007. :oops: :oops:

But aside from the above, I have had drinks with her and she is good fun and knows the deal about the p4p life. But she is another ladyboy that seems to have gone for the mad hip/ass surgery.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#31 ringspun

ringspun
  • Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:10 AM

Great Pics Pentire! how many women in the UK have a body like hers lol

Had her for a night at Xmas, she was 1500 baht for night and stayed some of day too... however Emma on the other hand wanted 5000 baht for an hour! so Rose got the job that night and she was well worth it. A real nice girl, quite tall, but very femine and pretty, I totally agree she should dress down a bit as stunning anyways, and would look great in anything she wears.

I think a 3 day beach holiday will be in mind next time, I found her very sexual and sexy voice too (not too deep).

Don't be put off by the silicone, as the bath in the PBR was leaking round the edge so we managed to squirt some out of her ass and repair it, just in time lol

#32 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 02:34 AM

Thx for that Pentire. I'll be returning to LOS in August. Probably going to give Pattaya a visit, just for her.

#33 atelier

atelier
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:48 AM

Wow she's stunning , seems like she has a subtle femininty about her

#34 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:08 AM

If recent rumors are true, you might find her femininity to be a bit over the top now. :cry:

#35 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:06 PM

so is it true that Rose made chop recently ?

one of my friends had a phone talk with her and she mentioned that she had already made operation.

#36 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 11:31 PM

so is it true that Rose made chop recently ?

one of my friends had a phone talk with her and she mentioned that she had already made operation.

I'm afraid it seems so.

She was away for most of June/July having her op. I'd assume she should be recovered now (minus her surprise..).

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci