Rose

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:06 PM

I hope it's okay to mention the site Extreme Ladyboys here, which I think it is since you more or less partnered up with them. Anyway I have a question about their video Rose Rockhard^^. That body is just smoking and she looks so horny out of her eyes that I just have to do her. Does anybody know how to get in contact with her?

Thanks bbktime

#2 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 06:20 PM

She can be found in Blue Ice and Insomnia Diso, Pattaya. PM Rugbyjock. He should have her mobile.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#3 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 11:25 PM

Thanks a bunch

#4 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

I hope it's okay to mention the site Extreme Ladyboys here, which I think it is since you more or less partnered up with them. Anyway I have a question about their video Rose Rockhard^^. That body is just smoking and she looks so horny out of her eyes that I just have to do her. Does anybody know how to get in contact with her?

Thanks bbktime

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

She can be found in Blue Ice and Insomnia Diso, Pattaya. PM Rugbyjock. He should have her mobile.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#6 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Thanks a bunch

#7 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Thanks bbktime

#8 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

#9 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Thanks a bunch

#10 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Thanks bbktime

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

#12 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Thanks a bunch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci