Koykaeng's Res-Erection Tour - March / April 2008

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#25 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:18 AM

It's always fun to read your reports, KK. BTW, when are you going to tell us who the subject was in your "A funny thing happened..." thread, or did you already do that and I missed it? :?

Macman
Actually living the dream.

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:22 AM

It's always fun to read your reports, KK. BTW, when are you going to tell us who the subject was in your "A funny thing happened..." thread, or did you already do that and I missed it? :?

Macman

Hi Macman,

The "subject" from my "A funny thing happened" post will feature in my trip report once I get to Pattaya.

Plenty of photos, and alot to report on this particular aspect of my trip.

BTW, everything I've posted so far relates to the first night at Guess Bar, and the night ain't over yet.
I still have to report on my visit to Nana Plaza, and let you know my first barfine ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#27 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:28 PM

The first night at Guess Bar continued, and bartender Gong didn't stop serving me Gin & Tonics. Guess Bar is one of the few places I can get Bombay Sapphire, and a quality mixed drink. Not sure what they serve in some places, but it tastes like shit !

Earlier in the day, I had called an old Ladyboy friend named Bell, who wanted to meet up. Bell arrived at Guess Bar, and took a seat outside whilst I continued to chat to a host of forum members in attendance.

Firstly an old photo of Bell, followed by the last couple of Guess Bar girls I snapped on the first night in Bangkok. The last three feature Mimi, who seems to have a few fans on the forum. :wink:

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#28 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:38 PM

I believe Jay's sister Jane is currently in a "relationship", and isn't working at Guess Bar. She does pop past from time to time to catch up with the gang.

Thankfully, Jane was happy to pose for a couple of photos, for which I was grateful, as she is extremely photogenic. :D

Attached Files

#29 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 02:03 PM

Thanks for some exccelent photos

#30 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

Great pictures Koykaeng!

Do you remember the name of the ladyboy on the pictures 23 and 24? She is stunning! Definitely on my list for May!

#31 porkchop

porkchop
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:19 PM

Great pictures Koykaeng!

Do you remember the name of the ladyboy on the pictures 23 and 24? She is stunning! Definitely on my list for May!

That would be Top, she is very cute

#32 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

Quantity as opposed to Quality these days at Guess Bar me thinx :?

#33 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 07:37 PM

I had the pleasure of a little intimate time with Top last night.

She looks even better in the flesh. It's good to be back.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#34 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:07 PM

Hey KK:

Say it aint' so!! Jane is off the market? That's very sad for me!!!

Who is now moving into the #1 spot for most prodigious operator at Guess Bar?

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#35 PanzerFaust

PanzerFaust
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:21 PM

Jane is on the market but she couldn't be avaliable for a few hours depending on her mood,intoxication state or sponsors visiting town.
My advise.....handle with care.
I'm the pink sheep of the Family

Girls,I'm actually a closet heterosexual and just wanted to get in your pants.

#36 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:54 PM

Thanks for the advice PF, but I always enjoy "handling" Jane, and she is great at returning the favor! She is and will likely remain a perennial favorite of mine. I never found her to quite live up to her "diva" reputation, so for me it was all good.

Then again, perhaps I was just in the right direction of the "good" wind that was blowing that week.
8) 8)

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci