Koykaeng's Res-Erection Tour - March / April 2008

• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#13 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:01 PM

Good so far KK, and i admire you for keeping a diary with all the details. It must be 2 weeks since we met up in Guess bar.
I forget details and names so quickly, if i dont keep a log, my Field Reports are a waste of time. Looking forward to the next instalment.

#14 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 05:10 PM

It must be 2 weeks since we met up in Guess bar.

Nice to finally meeting up Jimbo, even if only briefly. :D

Will have to 'pencil in' an excursion to Phuket next trip so I can check out the "new & improved" Cocktails & Dreams.

It's been a while since I've visited Phuket, as the Indian tailors putting on Australian accents keep me away. :roll:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#15 AdventureDude

AdventureDude
  • Members
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:09 PM

KK,

Thanks for the heads up on the public taxi rank relocation .. I would have just headed straight down the escalators (too busy ignoring touts to read the signs). Arrivals level?? So straight out from baggage/customs?

Triat

Go out door number 4 on the arrivals level, walk toward the curb and turn right and you'll see the taxi booth a short distance away.

OR, if the line is long, go upstairs to departures and simply walk out and grab a cab as someone is leaving - that's been my modus operandi the last few arrivals. Sometimes I get a glare from the police guys, but never had a problem. :wink:

#16 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:18 PM

Koykaeng, great start to another enjoyable trip report! Are you using your new Fuji camera? Photos look great, and of course the subjects are lovely!

Looking forward to your news of the Chiang Mai scene - quite curious about the Blue Moon Cabaret.

Sorry to miss you this time around, but I'm sure our paths will cross again in the future!

#17 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:58 AM

Koykaeng, great start to another enjoyable trip report! Are you using your new Fuji camera? Photos look great, and of course the subjects are lovely!

Looking forward to your news of the Chiang Mai scene - quite curious about the Blue Moon Cabaret.

Sorry to miss you this time around, but I'm sure our paths will cross again in the future!

Hi Rxpharm,

Decided to stick with my Canon Powershot SD800IS, also known as the IXUS 850 IS. Couldn't decide what other compact to purchase, and I believe that all the new models from various manufacturers start to be released this month.

Would be nice to catch up with you again, perhaps later in the year ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#18 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 03:08 AM

The new Guess Bar has a much greater variety of LB's on offer.

Some believed the old venue really only featured one particular style of girl, however there is something for everyone these days. :)

Some more of the current talent....

Attached Files

#19 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:05 AM

Hi KK if the LB in photos 14 15 and 16 is Beer she is magnificant and has a little Areeya thing going on. Any personal experience with her that you can go into detail for me and i am sure other BM'S
Really enjoying the report so far...
Cheers

#20 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 11:05 AM

Beer does have her charms, and a looker in her own right. Not sure I can make the jump and see the resemblance to Areeya though.

Hey KK- Great start to the report. Looking forward to the future installments...

And hope you don't mind, I'm going to steal your opening one liner next time I fly thai air :)

regards

#21 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:20 PM

Hi KK if the LB in photos 14 15 and 16 is Beer she is magnificant and has a little Areeya thing going on. Any personal experience with her that you can go into detail for me and i am sure other BM'S
Really enjoying the report so far...
Cheers

The only Beer I enjoyed this trip was Heineken, and whilst at Guess Bar was strictly on the Gin & Tonics. 8)

Have chatted with Beer on a number of visits to Guess Bar, but have never taken her home with me.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:44 PM

More of the Guess Bar team....

Attached Files

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:46 PM

More....

Attached Files

#24 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

Pic 20 & 22 is Nan, yes???

Wait! It doesn't matter ..

I will be there in about 5 hours and can confirm in the flesh :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Triat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci