37 replies to this topic

#25 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:33 AM

Maybe we should plan a LB69 forum members gathering at SoWhat Bar during April, one of numerous gatherings hopefully - A kind of introduction for the members to a newly discovered bar.

Is the SoWhat Bar upto accommodating a crowd of LB forum members?

What style of bar is it - a lounge bar, dance podiums, are the girls free to enter and leave and/or are there dedicated girls on staff?

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#26 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:49 AM

Hey Kilome:

I'll have to check out So What for two reasons.

1. I think Far is pretty adorable.
2. The ST room that Far is pictured in, I had those SAME KIND OF SHEETS on my bed in the 90's. Ahhhhhh good times, good times!

Auto

ps. Are you going to add that to the Bar map? I'm still trying to picture where this is. Up 2nd road from walking street direction, to Soi 6 and then RIGHT? It is NOT between Beach Road and 2nd, correct? Or am i totally turned around.

This map is ok

http://www.soisixpattaya.com/map.html

#27 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:07 AM

Hey guys i echo Dixon's thoughts and questions and also is it " newbie friendly "?????

#28 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:41 AM

Greta Map of Soi 6, also confirms to me the name of teh other Soi 6 LB bar, Lucky Love Bar.

I'm sure So What bar would try to accomodate as many as we can bring. It's a lounge bar, not to big in side, but enough bar and sofa seating for 10-15 at a push, leaving a little room for ladies.

It's probably not the best place to arrange meetings, tends to be a little dark inside, and soi 6 is never a great atmosphere to meet for teh first time (although Pook has always been very bright and cheerful), There are plenty of better meeting points and we cna arrange some times and places nearer the time. No doubt So What bar will be top of the sight seeing tour though.

You seem to be the first to arrive Dixon, so maybe you can best organise a few meetings.nights out.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#29 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:23 PM

Had 2 ST with Far last month and she was great !!
..almost fuck her in the shower....
She got her new boobs 2 weeks ago and i was the first customer when she came back from BKK...

i like her :)

#30 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:11 AM

What style of bar is it - a lounge bar, dance podiums, are the girls free to enter and leave and/or are there dedicated girls on staff?

8)

Only one small dance podium whit a pole.

I know because I was tied up (sitting down whit my back to the pole) whit a plastic X-mas tree !!??
while a girl gave me a lapdance

I remember the German guy name now; Hansi
A true german heavy metall rocker.
So if the Accept/ Scorpions music gets to your brain, just tell him what you want to hear!

#31 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:30 AM

I look forward to my reconnaissance mission when I get there, it's the least I can do :wink:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#32 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:34 PM

Latest News
While riding my bike up Soi6/1 this afternoon, I noticed Beam was outside the back door to So What Bar. So just for old times sake I parked up and went inside to enjoy a drink with her for 15 minutes while having my willy and balls massaged.She started work today and indeed I was the first guy to buy her a drink at this place. Her previous job in Soi 8 fell through.
Here she is this afternoon,

good old PENTIRE :D
was it just drink, balls massage and chat with Beam or will u show us also some hotter pics :lol: ???

#33 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

Greta Map of Soi 6, also confirms to me the name of teh other Soi 6 LB bar, Lucky Love Bar.

Yep, you got it. A small open air place with a pool table, a bar, a couple of out of the way couches in the back and short time rooms (haven't seen the rooms).

Attached Files

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 12:57 PM

8) I bumped into Beam hanging out at the rear entrance to Hi Boss not sure if she was working from there or freelance as there was an awful lot of freelancers in this back Soi, in fact they were to be found all along it.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#35 GB-Renegade

GB-Renegade
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

I put my head through the curtain yesterday afternoon and only saw 1 LB who was busy with a customer, so went on down to the ever-reliable Hi-Boss bar. There were 6 or 7 very sexy LBs ready and willing. After nearly an hour of having my cock stroked, i succumbed to Paula who gave me a great time upstairs. I always refuse to go in Room 2, as I'm sure the whole world has shagged in there! However, the windows in Room 3 rattled incessantly with the music from Pook Bar next door! next time, i may go to the extra effort of whisking one away to the hotel - at least the sheets are clean, and the windows dont rattle!

#36 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 October 2008 - 05:35 PM

:? Incessant pounding music, rattling windows; hows a man supposed to concentrate!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci