So What Bar - Soi 6

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#13 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

Certainly does sound like an interesting little establishment, particularly for some afternoon delights. :D

Have never barfined Beam, but virtually every trip we end up having a few drinks and a chat.

I find her completely harmless, and would be happy to see her gain a few pounds.

Rumour has it that Guess Bar & So What are planning a new venue for Pattaya.
It will be known as Guess What ? :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#14 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:04 PM

KK

Guess What - like it and very appropriate!

Beam back in Soi 6/1 - she really never left. She was in TripleX late at night but always seemed to be around 6/1 daytime.

She still has a beautiful face but could do with some more meat on those bones. Other LB's tell me that taking Ice keeps their weight down.

Never had a problem speaking with Beam though sometimes it is as if "Scotty has Beamed her up" as the conversation can be a little strange!

#15 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:07 PM

right thats it.!
im on a mission.
going to have to miss a few beach days.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#16 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:54 PM

She is hard to find. I only saw her once in 6 weeks and I walked down soi 6 every day. After 1 evening in XXX i couldnt bring myself to return.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#17 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:38 AM

Hi

I like this Bar. The owner (german) is great when you get to know him. Reminds me of karl (computer, music). I normally bay him a drink and take over the computer myself. Lots of good music.
Most of the time the GG's stand in soi 6 and LB in soi 6/1.
Many of the LB's live upstairs.

Cheers

#18 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:42 AM

Hi

I like this Bar. The owner (german) is great when you get to know him. Reminds me of karl (computer, music). I normally bay him a drink and take over the computer myself. Lots of good music.

Cheers

I was thinking the same thing, first time I walked in the bar I thought it was Karl. I was drunk, but the guy is like Karl's doppleganger, he has long hair and sits at the corner of the bar at his computer all the time messing with his music.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#19 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:13 AM

Speaking of Karl, has anyone seen or talked to him recently? I know Lita has been seen, but haven't heard much about Karl. I'd certainly like to catch up with him if he's around when I arrive in a couple of weeks.

Auto

perhaps this may have been better posted on the Lita's thread!
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#20 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:45 AM

Hi

Cheers

I was thinking the same thing, first time I walked in the bar I thought it was Karl. I was drunk, but the guy is like Karl's doppleganger, he has long hair and sits at the corner of the bar at his computer all the time messing with his music.

he he
That's him.
Only difference is that this guy is blond.
Notice one old Englishman (about 60) who is allways sitting there playing some sort of a dice game (for free beer).
If they dont have the music you ask for, they will download it to the next day. Great bar. Total hassle free.
I even sleept over there a couple of times, when i feelt to drunk to go home. I think i shered bed whit the 2 girls in your pictures

#21 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:08 AM

I never chatted to the host or bar staff but they all seemed very friendly.

Just a shame it's not closer to Walking St and has to close so early.

#22 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:19 AM

I never chatted to the host or bar staff but they all seemed very friendly.

Just a shame it's not closer to Walking St and has to close so early.

That is true.

When I have stayed there late, they just close the door and the lights outside. Have been drinking there to 3-4 am. And he playes just as loud music.

I think I saw you at Lita's one night this x-mas.
Very late. You and some friend was sitting in the bar when i bought karl a beer (and music requests).

Cheers

#23 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:49 AM

More than likely, had a few late nights at Lita's over Christmas.

Will be back in April for Song Khran, maybe we cna share a drink at So What bar sometime.

#24 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:17 AM

More than likely, had a few late nights at Lita's over Christmas.

Will be back in April for Song Khran, maybe we cna share a drink at So What bar sometime.

That would be nice, but my next trip is not before june 25.
To much work up here in Skandinavia.

Lita's was a great place to hang out in the late hours during this x-mas (specially whit Jen)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci