• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 03:21 AM

So What Bar

I thought I should give this Ladyboy bar in Soi 6 a little mention as it turned out to be one of my favourites during my latest trip.

It's located about half way down Soi 6. If you're heading down Soi 6 from 2nd Road it will be on your left, just before the 2nd alley between 6 and 6/1.

There were usually around 6/7 LBs in the bar at any one time I visited, sometimes as many as 10+ in the early afternoon, and as few as 3/4 towards closing.

The short time rooms are quite respectable for Soi 6 standards. Most of the girls look good and know how to dress the part, always 2 or 3 wearing the lingerie and short skirts. Drink, fine and room prices were also fairly low (you should be able to get all in for 1k).

I stayed with 5 different girls in a 4 week period and didn't have one bad experience, all of them were repeaters, plus I never got any hassle from any of the girls for 'working may way through the bar'. I can't really fault the place, it's a solid Soi 6 LB bar and I hope it's still there when I get back.

Here's a couple of pics of the girls.

OH

Posted Image

FAR

Posted Image

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#2 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:18 AM

what LB - Peppy The Long Stocking !!! :D

#3 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:03 AM

Hey Kilome:

I'll have to check out So What for two reasons.

1. I think Far is pretty adorable.
2. The ST room that Far is pictured in, I had those SAME KIND OF SHEETS on my bed in the 90's. Ahhhhhh good times, good times!

Auto

ps. Are you going to add that to the Bar map? I'm still trying to picture where this is. Up 2nd road from walking street direction, to Soi 6 and then RIGHT? It is NOT between Beach Road and 2nd, correct? Or am i totally turned around.
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#4 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:40 AM

Hey Kilome:

I'll have to check out So What for two reasons.

1. I think Far is pretty adorable.
2. The ST room that Far is pictured in, I had those SAME KIND OF SHEETS on my bed in the 90's. Ahhhhhh good times, good times!

Auto

ps. Are you going to add that to the Bar map? I'm still trying to picture where this is. Up 2nd road from walking street direction, to Soi 6 and then RIGHT? It is NOT between Beach Road and 2nd, correct? Or am i totally turned around.

Just to clarify, SO WHAT bar is on Soi 6 which runs between 2nd and Beach Road. (Same soi Hi Boss! is on). If you walk down soi 6 from 2nd road (towards beach road) So What will be about 200 yards on your left.

I will try to update the map this weekend, it badly needs it. Quite a few bars to add, and sadly a few to take away.

#5 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:43 AM

Ok, thanks K. Much better. I couldn't remember if Soi 6 extended through to the other side of 2nd Road. Crystal clear now!!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:47 AM

Soi 6 is becoming a must visit soi :D

Pook Bar - Hi Boss - Tornado Agogo - So What Bar

Ideal! :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up re: So What Bar kliome 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:56 AM

Soi 6 is becoming a must visit soi :D

Pook Bar - Hi Boss - Tornado Agogo - So What Bar

Ideal! :lol:

Thanks for the heads-up re: So What Bar kliome 8)

There also one more all LB bar on Soi 6 but I'm struggling to remember the name. It's something like Lovely Bar, or Love something. I've only been in there the once, it's not the best, have seen one nice LB there, but have never seen more thann 4 or 5 that anyone time.

It's on the same side as all the rest, closest to Beach road. If you head up soi 6 from beach road it's on your right just after the first side road between 6 and 6/1.

I wish I could remember the name, it's bugging me now. Lovely Star? Lovely luck.

It's Lucky Love! I just remembered!

Lucky Love bar, soi 6 :D

#8 james2035

james2035
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:14 AM

I met FAR in January before her boob job had a great ST with her but since then she got a bit clingy ( no problem to me ) as she was txt me everyday but I txt one of her friends and she got the hump !!!!

#9 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:24 PM

Latest News

While riding my bike up Soi6/1 this afternoon, I noticed Beam was outside the back door to So What Bar. So just for old times sake I parked up and went inside to enjoy a drink with her for 15 minutes while having my willy and balls massaged.
She started work today and indeed I was the first guy to buy her a drink at this place. Her previous job in Soi 8 fell through.

Here she is this afternoon,

Attached Files

#10 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

Sexy bitch! I hope you gave her some money for a KFC. She needs a feed. I had a similar meeting with her in Starlight in August. It left a mess all over my hand. She gave me her mates t-shirt to clean it off.

How was she? Was she lucid enough?
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#11 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:32 PM

Pent tire, you've probably just made Anthony's day, he spent 4 weeks looking for her with no luck.

Although he's not due back for another 8 weeks, so she could be gone again by then.

Poor Anthony..

#12 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 06:37 PM

Who massaged your balls? :D Not Beam?

So is SoWhat the new hangout for the triple x girls?
CanĀ“t wait to meet Gitar,Bom, Nadia and the other lunactics.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci