Photo

Ladyboy Marriages

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: would you marry a ladyboy

would you marry a ladyboy

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#25 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:14 PM

:shock: Ah we've all been burned at some time or other in our pasts but at the end of the day the decision to marry your LB, whatever her background, is a choice the two of you must pursue and to make this work requires committment and effort from both parties and of course a legal or civil relationship with the third sex has its own penalty clauses which you have to face.

A partnership with your Ladyboy will be difficult but if this is both your hearts desire...........you're halfway there. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#26 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:48 AM

Simply put, Yes, I would.

#27 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 07:37 AM

I thought I'd have a say as I've been following this discussion for awhile .
I have been married for almost ten years to a Thai and about to seperate . The person you think you are marrying is only the tip of the Iceburg , the family soon follows .

I'd say no.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#28 AznBoyCols

AznBoyCols
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:12 PM

I'm wondering if a LB will take on the female role of the relationship as a GG would. I mean outside of the sex, will the LB clean, cook and do all of the wifely tasks? Or will this not be a problem?

And as we grow older our physics change....will it be OK for the LB to have a middle-aged spread, too? Because genetically, they are still males.

#29 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 October 2008 - 12:47 AM

And as we grow older our physics change....will it be OK for the LB to have a middle-aged spread, too? Because genetically, they are still males.

Have you never seen over-weight out-of-shape genetic females?

Re: cooking and cleaning; same applies for any individual regardless of gender. These are modern times, looks like your view is a generation out of date.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#30 anto24

anto24
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:56 AM

To me ladyboys are sex toys....end of :twisted:

This is the right answer in my opinion.I would only marry a real women for a shit load of reasons and she wouldnt be a thai hooker. :)

#31 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:23 AM

To me ladyboys are sex toys....end of :twisted:

This is the right answer in my opinion.I would only marry a real women for a shit load of reasons and she wouldnt be a thai hooker. :)

Bottom browser.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#32 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:54 AM

I'd certainly be concerned marrying anyone who worked in the P4p arena - LB or GG.

Actually maybe slightly less so if she is LB - because there's a big difference between the "girlfriend experience GG experts" and some LB's who only really do short time.

I would be more concerned if either party had farangs providing standing-orders into their accounts - because there is an impression that those guys are sponsoring and thus believe they are the "one and only".

For marriage I would take my blinkers off - and put the LB in an imaginary situation back in my home town - and think would i have a problem. If they plied their trade at the docks in my home town in UK would I still consider them as marriage material - I think probably not.
The foreign climate might provide a fog on good judgement.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:51 PM

8) I get the distinct impression that this is an imaginary scenario and merely an attempt to imagine the possibility of what comes after you've already become "attached" to your terak, like everything else in life, decisions are never made until you reach the point where they have to be...........

There are "long termers" out there but call me cynical for I can only see financial and reality deciders and emotional reasons secondary to this, bring into account a LB coming to the end of her game......
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#34 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:32 PM

8) I get the distinct impression that this is an imaginary scenario and merely an attempt to imagine the possibility of what comes after you've already become "attached" to your terak, like everything else in life, decisions are never made until you reach the point where they have to be...........

There are "long termers" out there but call me cynical for I can only see financial and reality deciders and emotional reasons secondary to this, bring into account a LB coming to the end of her game......

Well I myself know folks who have got married. Not just Thai marriage (which is more symbolic) but have actually had civil ceremonies in their home countries. These are undertaken for a number of reasons – mostly obviously underpinned by love & commitment.

For those considering marriage to an LB – perhaps a Thai ceremony (temple blessing and party afterwards) would be an ideal compromise which will provide your girlfriend with social standing without having to expose your financial and legal responsibilities thereafter. After all it is not legal in Thai and merely a religious ceremony to provide a blessing.

This option might disappear in coming years if the thai government adopt a more liberal stance and legalise same sex marriage. That is the time to worry !

But petesie I understand what you are saying. It's extremely unlikely that the man will be pushing for marriage. Thats not instinctual for us. More likely the LB or GG will be pushing the buttons behind the scenes - whether discreetly and suggestively or obviously and threatenly. Depends on the relationship and how open the guy is to the demands.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#35 anto24

anto24
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:41 PM

What does Dixon Cox mean by bottom browser? :?

#36 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:09 PM

:wink: Couldn't really say.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci