Photo

Ladyboy Marriages

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: would you marry a ladyboy

would you marry a ladyboy

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#13 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:00 AM

I consider an LB as I would a GG. If the right person came along then I would give it serious consideration, legalities of same sex partnerships aside.

I have already done the marriage thing, married 5 years to a Thai lady (not P4P) and now happily divorced. So the chances of getting tied up in all that legal marriage mess again rather puts me off, she would have to be someone very special, but I would.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#14 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:41 AM

DELETED

#15 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:32 AM

I would but it would have to be someone special the problem is the special ones know there special :lol:

#16 Evolved

Evolved
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:21 PM

To marry a Ladyboy...

Big question indeed, but i think you are wrong from the start.
You feel that she only wants a free pass to your country?
Well then you should not marry this ladyboy.

At least she has to be a better lier than that to get the ring from you.

If you want to marry, i think you know when its right, and that applies both to ladyboys and regular ladies.

Thats my opinion...and it is of course right...

#17 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 05:55 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:09 PM

To me ladyboys are sex toys....end of :twisted:

#19 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:20 PM

To me ladyboys are sex toys....end of :twisted:

Unfortunately that's a view held by a large number of people, but they are of course entitled to hold it.

It's a shame for those of us who offer all people they meet in life the same opportunity for friendship without prejudice.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#20 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

#21 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:25 PM

I guess it no surprise to anyone that hold the same arguments as DC on this as well.
And I won’t be going far down this road again 8)
But however st business is all about having sex toys, and it works fine. As long as those that treat them like sex toys don’t start feeding them with lies about love and relationship.

But for Pentire and his alike, hope they understand that other people may have other way of treating lb’s and they are don’t have to be jugde because of that :wink:

And for the topic, yes I won't mind marrying a p4p ladyboy :D
So dark, the con of man..

#22 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:16 PM

But for Pentire and his alike, hope they understand that other people may have other way of treating lb’s and they are don’t have to be jugde because of that :wink:

And for the topic, yes I won't mind marrying a p4p ladyboy :D

Ok....point taken and understood however, let's be under no illusion about this, the ladyboys who work in the bars of Bangkok, Pattaya & Phuket are hookers looking for customers of which I am one.
No way would I go out to romance, wine & dine one of the cabaret girls on the basis that I am pretending a long term relationship may develop :)

#23 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:35 AM

No way would I go out to romance, wine & dine one of the cabaret girls on the basis that I am pretending a long term relationship may develop :)

Actually Pentire, I never thought you would. I think you are a very straight forward guy.
So dark, the con of man..

#24 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:31 AM

like my old dad said....

marriage is the only kind of sentence where you dont get released before time due to good behaveior.... 8)

IF you think the girl/lb is ok.....then invest in some time "down there" in LOS so you get to know the person better.....then you have 2 options....yes or no... :lol:

wery simple :mrgreen:

I'm with you on this one mate. There are LBs out there who are genuinelty looking for a relationship when they get tired of the business. Go for it! How about a double wedding?? haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci