Photo

Ladyboy Marriages

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: would you marry a ladyboy

would you marry a ladyboy

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#49 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:41 AM

geting maried with a thai lady you mariied have of the family bad geting maried a thai lb you get maried the hole family including dead buffalos of the family if you know what i mean

gaz couldn't have put it any better.

8) :) :D :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#50 sublimefolly

sublimefolly
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:31 AM

As an aside - I have to say that I'm intrigued by the number of Filipino Profiles - eg on Mythailadyboy - where the LB says: 'I want to marry'. What message, exactly, are they wanting to get across? As in - are they not recognising that for most guys this is anathema?

Or is it just that they are sick of guys being upfront-sexual?

#51 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

I selected no

There are laws against that in many countries around the world, as to marry a LB is considered a same sex marriage.

another point, many of the comments here in other posts talk about the walk of shame, so if we cannot even be seen with a LB in a foreign country, how could we introduce the LB to the family as new wife mmmmmmmm interesting thought.

for the record the so called walk of shame doesnt worry me, I dont consider it shameful to be seen with a LB

plus I had to select no as I would need to ask the wife first and i already know the response i would get :shock:
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#52 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:47 PM

:wink: Pelavitch, perhaps you should change your name to "ditchedthebitch", amazingly enough the ensuing elation shall eliminate any sense of shame enabling you to run to the nearest Ladyboy to cry on her shoulder.

if we remove the word "marriage" and replace it with "committment", would this make more sense?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#53 DimitriWolfe

DimitriWolfe
  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:43 AM

I'm not even gonna read all of this thread.

I voted NO because it wouldn't work. At least not long term.

#54 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

#55 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:14 PM

I casted my vote : YES !
I had a LTR already , including a sort of Thai marriage ceremony in Issan : such a interesting experience all in all but .. I learned the hard way.
I'm a lot more careful now but still feel that romantic appeal of a wonderful,seamless love-story with an lb ( much more that with gg, that would be too normal..).

So to complete my vote I would say :
Yes, I would marry a lb but.. the right one !!!!!! :wink: :D
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#56 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:50 AM

My vote is yes, and why???
1st. Becourse i can in my country,and with the right one i will. 2nd. It is NOT the SEX you marry, it is the person.
--------------------
Me I still enjoy women , just love sex with ladyboys even more.
Matrix 2008.

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:58 AM

Oh erm, decisions decisions..........the person is who I would go for, if I love them, that has to be the basis for any future relationship....

#58 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 06:04 AM

I initially said no , but am having cause to rethink things.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#59 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:13 PM

And what pray tell would that be Phil..........!

:roll: :wink:

#60 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 02:46 PM

And what pray tell would that be Phil..........!

:roll: :wink:

That's a secret :wink:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci