La Bamba - News/Views/Photos

• Please log in to reply
2487 replies to this topic

#2473 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

That maybe so, but I say we panic and cause a stir for good theater. I'll run around in circles frantically waving my arms in the air, and perhaps you can play Yakety Sax for the soundtrack?

But what to scream? Women and children 1st? Or TS and children 1st? How to be gendercorrect at such times?  :harhar:

#2474 Larry Boy

Larry Boy
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:07 PM

So much drama in this thread... even though the drama queens are not posting (or are they?)...  8)

I will continue to visit this bar. Maybe I should drive down next weekend? :blush:  

#2475 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:27 PM

So much drama in this thread... even though the drama queens are not posting (or are they?)...  8)

I will continue to visit this bar. Maybe I should drive down next weekend? :blush:  

And don't forget to take your camera!

I feel annoyed that i'm only person in whole fking Pattaya who takes pics from here and post in this forum. 

You ALL should feel ashamed for your laziness. If we want to keep this forum alive (not just La Bamba thread), you ALL should take some pics when you are in town. Can't be too difficult or time consuming... and no, it's not good excuse that i will post "professional quality pics when yours is only taken with phone camera." Rant over.  

• goodenough and Silas like this

#2476 Silas

Silas
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:14 AM

And don't forget to take your camera!

I feel annoyed that i'm only person in whole fking Pattaya who takes pics from here and post in this forum. 

You ALL should feel ashamed for your laziness. If we want to keep this forum alive (not just La Bamba thread), you ALL should take some pics when you are in town. Can't be too difficult or time consuming... and no, it's not good excuse that i will post "professional quality pics when yours is only taken with phone camera." Rant over.  

I will try my best to change that! I am going to be in Pattaya and hopefully La Bamba in October (my first trip to LOS and very exited). I know its still a little ways off but I'm taking a decent camera and will be looking forward to sharing my pictures with all of you!

• rxpharm and batman4ever like this

#2477 Larry Boy

Larry Boy
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 06:43 PM

Ha ha... Sorry that you have this annoyed feeling. I am in Pattaya tonight. Hope to overcome my lazyness...

#2478 richieuk

richieuk
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:24 AM

Anyone no if veiw is still working or has she left for her village last time I seen her she told me she had a bf yet still managed get her back to my room.

#2479 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 04:27 PM

Last reports were View had gone back to the farm for "good" and would not be returning to the bar. This was last year or so.

:cnd:

#2480 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:36 PM

Anyone no if veiw is still working or has she left for her village last time I seen her she told me she had a bf yet still managed get her back to my room.

View has been with same guy about 1.5 year now and there is not even slightest signs that she will return to bar scene.

Ps. Who the feck is "Veiw"?... LOL  

#2481 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:52 AM

I will try my best to change that! I am going to be in Pattaya and hopefully La Bamba in October (my first trip to LOS and very exited). I know its still a little ways off but I'm taking a decent camera and will be looking forward to sharing my pictures with all of you!

Ha ha... Sorry that you have this annoyed feeling. I am in Pattaya tonight. Hope to overcome my lazyness...

These are exactly what i meant. Lot of words, zero action...   :nonono:  :nonono:  :nonono:

#2482 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:55 AM

Nok had birthday and our own secret agent Sonya went there to take some pics...

Attached Files

#2483 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 03:57 AM

Part 2

Attached Files

#2484 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil