• Please log in to reply
2487 replies to this topic

#2461 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:20 AM

He is just jealous, I mean, Nok's boyfriend.

• batman4ever likes this

Nick Bullseye

#2462 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:15 AM

Have to admit that if it was my business, i handle advertisement little bit different style. But i'm not gonna tell them how to handle theirs...  :mellow:

#2463 LaBambaBar

LaBambaBar
  • Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationPattaya, Thailand

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:46 AM

Well...it seems that NOK`s BF....didnt want me to promote their bar.... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

i dont get it.... trying to help them and i get asked to removed the pics they posted them self as a promotion... :shrug: :shrug:

it will certainly be hard in the future to recomend the bar...

regards
Batman4ever

You were politely asked to remove them as you had not asked permission to copy and repost them. I'm sure it is a mere slip of the memory that you neglect to mention this.

I could have posted on here pointing this out, but did you the courtesy of asking via PM.

La Bamba Bar no longer uses any of the forums/fora for promotional purposes - only Facebook, Twitter and the website (which should be up again soon), and those are the only ways anyone can view official La Bamba photos.

#2464 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 June 2016 - 01:26 PM

You were politely asked to remove them as you had not asked permission to copy and repost them. I'm sure it is a mere slip of the memory that you neglect to mention this.

I could have posted on here pointing this out, but did you the courtesy of asking via PM.

La Bamba Bar no longer uses any of the forums/fora promotional purposes, only Facebook, Twitter and the website (which should be up again soon), and those are the only ways anyone can view official La Bamba photos.

actually you almost demanded me to remove them...but hey...let it be....if this makes you happy then up to you :wacko:

i took my time..and effort to promote Nok`s bar as you didnt seem to "Waste" your time posting on the forums dedicated to your "business-segment"...and instead of being just a bit gratefull for someone promoting the bar...you demanded the Pictures removed...

you got your will....be happy about that...just remember that i personally will never recomend nor visit the place Again despite the fact that iwe been a costumer of the bar for many years..

so happy now ???

have a nice life.... :)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2465 LaBambaBar

LaBambaBar
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 02:31 PM

Here is what I wrote to you:

I see you have copied photos from La Bamba's facebook page and pasted them into the La Bamba thread (post #2454 and post #2461).

No permission was given for this.

We would be grateful if you remove them from this forum.

Please do not do this again.

Thank you.

In your reply, you threatened to close the La Bamba thread.

Do not pretend that you were doing anything to 'promote' La Bamba - you were only attempting to generate traffic on this forum.

#2466 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

Do not pretend that you were doing anything to 'promote' La Bamba - you were only attempting to generate traffic on this forum.

Eeeeeehhhhh i doubt that people visit ladyboyforum.com due to the Labamba tread... :wacko:   they do it, i believe, to see pics and gathering information....information that they now will lack  regarding Labamba due to your descission :shrug:

but hey...like i said...i respect your wish so i removed the pics.... now respect i dont want to spend another 5 thb in labamba in the future :butterfly:

and yes i was pissed of by your PM....so i DID wrote that i actually COULD delete the Whole F.... tread if that would make you happy... :x2

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#2467 LaBambaBar

LaBambaBar
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:26 PM

Eeeeeehhhhh i doubt that people visit ladyboyforum.com due to the Labamba tread... :wacko:   they do it, i believe, to see pics and gathering information....information that they now will lack  regarding Labamba due to your descission :shrug:

but hey...like i said...i respect your wish so i removed the pics.... now respect i dont want to spend another 5 thb in labamba in the future :butterfly:

and yes i was pissed of by your PM....so i DID wrote that i actually COULD delete the Whole F.... tread if that would make you happy... :x2

Whatever floats your boat.

ICNGAF.

#2468 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 08 June 2016 - 04:21 AM

FYI to all this thread

La bamba don't have to post but others that do go in can post. i do enjoy that bar even it has been a long time that i have been their.  so please lets stay on topic for nok and the other sexy girls from the bar.  i hope others will post here .

just my 2 cents

A/B

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#2469 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 08 June 2016 - 05:01 AM

FYI to all this thread

La bamba don't have to post but others that do go in can post. i do enjoy that bar even it has been a long time that i have been their.  so please lets stay on topic for nok and the other sexy girls from the bar.  i hope others will post here .

just my 2 cents

A/B

Relax mate, life will continue as it was before and we will get pics and updates from Bamba...  ;)

• rxpharm, batman4ever and Alaskan Bear like this

#2470 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 08 June 2016 - 01:40 PM

Offcourse we will Teppis... :) 

but it wont be from me.... 8) ( even that iam moving back to "sin-city" for a year or more from around feb-mar... :rock:

and i fear we wont get many pics after you return back home :shrug: 

but it IS their choice...so we have to respect it :butterfly: 

#2471 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 04:21 AM

Shame  :nonono: I always enjoyed LaBamba. Even though my friend no longer works with them and my favourite girl did leave. I guess that they have decided on a different way of attracting customers and that has to be their right to do so. But correct me if Im wrong, did LaBamba not have a poll a year ago or so about if they should put in a pool table or not? A poll that some of us forum members happily answered. So maybe forums are a useful after all?

Just my 2 dollars. :)  

• batman4ever likes this

#2472 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 03:32 PM

Relax mate, life will continue as it was before and we will get pics and updates from Bamba...  ;)

That maybe so, but I say we panic and cause a stir for good theater. I'll run around in circles frantically waving my arms in the air, and perhaps you can play Yakety Sax for the soundtrack?
  • batman4ever, cranmer and goodenough like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci