Cascade experience

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#25 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 04:41 PM

Good question, but I cant answer this one, as I was damn drunk and cant remember the names..:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#26 Celtic Warrior

Celtic Warrior
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:04 PM

Good question, but I cant answer this one, as I was damn drunk and cant remember the names..:-)

LOL!!! I have the answer, I will take a photo of your photo with my phone cam and go round comparing all the girls to my phone! :D
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble and a humble man hard!

#27 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:39 PM

She has that fuller figure, claimed to have a big cock and wanted to fuck me...in the end followed me in the toilet and took her cock out..I havent seen anything special there. So probably that's why i havent ask the name..:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#28 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 08:52 PM

Good photos, wish i had more time last visit to get to know more LB's. Cascade seems to have the most LB's but i guess that's because Obession is closed. Well ENVY you guy's who are in BKK.
Cheers

#29 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 08:47 AM

Hi Ladyboh,

Thanks alot for all the posted pics. Just a question as to whether one can use digital camera in, around or just outside the LB Casanova or Cascade GoGo Bar ? Will the owner or Lb get mad if one take shots without permission ?

Thanks
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#30 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 01:00 PM

Hmm..I never took big camera inside the bar in Nana, as I said those pix was taken with my mobile phone and in full agreement of the gals(i talked with 3 of them few times before and we're kinda familiar with each other).LB's like to pose for pictures, but I would say it is depends on the situation, on the peson and on the time...
-=Hunting High&Low=-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci