Cascade experience

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Mandark2

Mandark2
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 02:44 PM

I went to cascade last night and had a mixed experience.
This was my first time with a ladyboy, so I was a little nervous.

I was swarmed by ladyboys and was talked into to going to a room with Anita and Ming. During this, a very stunning ladyboy named Kreem or Cream (that is what it sounded like anyway) was trying to get me to take her to the room too. I was a little overwhelmed and declined her offer.

I had a good time with Anita and Ming but they were not really what I was looking for. I wanted a to meet a petite ladyboy. I took a break and headed back in after about 2 hours. I saw a little ladyboy named Um and was smitten. While I was talking to her, the other ladyboys were circling me like I was the only airport within 500 miles and they were planes running low on fuel. I kind of ignored them even though they were working me hard.

Kreem showed back up about this time and got pissed because I told her "no thank you, I like Um". That sent her off on a 5 minute rant about how she has plenty of customers, that she does not need me, blah, blah, blah. I was not rude at any time before the rant or after because I don't know if I violated any social custom, or if she was just a bitch.

Should I have told her to piss off, or did I do the right thing by not adding fuel to the fire?

By the way, Um is a jewel and very cute and very hot. I also can recommend Anita and Ming if you prefer tall vs petite.

Kreem without a doubt was sexy and hot, but such a bitch....

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2005 - 04:47 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Your report is absolutely so typical of a visit to any L/B bar. Whereas the vast majority of B/G's take rejection firmly on the chin, the opposite is true of these divas :!: They can not accept it and invariably the toys come out of the pram.
I tend to find that their behaviour is not so bad once they get to know & understand you :wink:
Any way, this all adds more spice to the occasion :twisted:

#3 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 05:45 PM

Typical yes, but what's going on right now in Cascade is a fucking mess. I went there 3 nights in a row last week, it was such a mess there..Mandark you got in the middle of that war..:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#4 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 21 August 2005 - 02:21 AM

Great choice of words here: "the toys come out of the pram".
Has me smiling and laughing for 5 minutes now.

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2005 - 03:30 AM

Typical yes, but what's going on right now in Cascade is a fucking mess. I went there 3 nights in a row last week, it was such a mess there..Mandark you got in the middle of that war..:-)

If it was such a fucking mess Rami, how come you went in there three nights on the trot :?:

Are you some kind of Masochist or perhaps you regard the palce as your Hareem :lol:

Would love to have been there to show them who's boss :twisted:

#6 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 26 August 2005 - 02:43 AM

Actually every night went there with another friend that visit BKK. I'm a friendly guy you know...:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 06:22 PM

With Obsessions still closed for renovations, the sheer number of LB's working at Cascades makes it a very difficult assignment !

My advice is to keep your cool, and offer to buy a drink for one or two LB's. That generally gets the rest of them off your case.

Sit back, watch the action unfold and take your time.......

Once you've had the pleasure of Barfining a substantial number of the LB's working in there (over a period of time), popping in for a drink without starting World War 3 is not so easy.

I usually manage to offend at least 1 LB per night without even trying.

All is usually forgiven next visit, particularly if you buy them a drink.

Where else can you find so many LB's under one roof ?

Happy Hunting

Koy kaeng

#8 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 01:32 PM

Hey Guy's,
I went to Cascade last night, was my very first time to visit a LB bar, but surely now it will not be the last. Thinking of going again tonight. It was a scarely but altogether wonderful experience.
Well better late than never as the saying goes.
I ended up in Lollie Pop as the mamasan, suggested I leave cascade and go to Lollie Pop as I wanted to try a post op LB for my first time. The experience was all together excellent.
Tonight, i may try a pre op. Any of you guys free to show a newbie around. or just hv a drink together and enjoy the show. I found it would be easier to enjoy in a LB with a friend or two, or you end up swamped by LB...
Right, as time is very short, u can call me on my temp thai mobile if your free tonight thursday. Cheers. ask for Okidoki...01 3012296.

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 04:16 PM

I'm not in BKK at this time, so cant join you, how long you gonna stay in Thailand? Any plans for Pattaya this week?
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 September 2005 - 06:40 PM

Hi Ladyboyh,
Sorry m8, i am off to Hong Kong in a couple of days. Guess this would be the last possible night out, as i hv some enagagements.etc.
Will be hooking up with Dieter tonight. I am sure we'll hv a good time.
I am back a couple of times a year, we'll catch up again next time and I will be surely to allow more time for arrangements etc.
Would hv enjoyed meeting up with u and get the inside info etc.
Thanks for welcoming a newbie and Hope I get the chance to do likewise in Hong Kong...
Cheers
Okidoki

#11 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 01:10 AM

Hi Guys,
Tonight was a great night. A special thanks to Dieter for his hospitalilty, i really enjoyed it. I think having a m8 around makes a whole lot of difference.
Casanova was much more enjoyable than Cascade, equally if not more better looking LB's, but then again these things can change just as quickly as I am writing this.
I spent my first time with a LB pre op. Her name is Sidney, she was extremely nice and friendly in and out of the bar, what else can I say but it was great. Even if she had a penis, i even played with it. It was very relaxing and something very new but I must say that i can use to it.
Well this has been a unforgettable experience and hope to catch up with some of u guys next time i am in town.
Rami, hope ur enjoying pattaya...i heard it's better over there, perhaps next time i can make the short trip over. Then again perhaps i need not, everywhere is LB heaven in Thai...Sidney gives her best regards...

#12 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2005 - 03:09 AM

Great to hear you had a sensational final fling with Sidney (aka Stephanie or Pang) four weeks ago i did likewise and she is out of the top drawer.
Not too pushy, great attitude, lovely body and marvellous sex.

There are plenty of pic's of her on this site:-

http://www.ladyboyhu...ls.php?album=46

And :-

http://www.ladyboyhu...album=13&pos=18

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci