Cascade experience

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#13 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:58 PM

Sounds like u had a great fun, and met the right gal...Pang she's a blast i admit as well. Hope te cya next time when you in BKK.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#14 marchert

marchert
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 04:30 PM

I might pop by Nana tonight, anyone up for a drink..??

#15 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 08:46 PM

I called up Sidney , she she sounded very friendly & polite, I told her that she looks cute and sexy . She told me that she works at the Casanova and that I should called her when I reach Bangkok. Is she also knowas as Pang or Stephanie according to Ladyboh posting ?

Told her that's exactly what I am going to do when I touch down in BKK in December.

I remember one the the LB called JI( her friedn Thang), I picked her up one night at the Nana Dec of 2004, she showed me a pic of her naked pic on the Mobile phone, Ji has awesome breast and huge, thick cock.
Thanks to Ladyboyhunter website that I was able to see her pics and have the chance to see her again.

She was really good !
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#16 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:36 AM

Hi Guys,
Well, just when i thought i'd be content with my first time for up till my next trip, i somehow ended up in Nana again on Sunday...haha.
Tried to call you Dieter but you phone was switched off, i guess you had an early night...;)
I took Dieter's advice from the previous night together and drop in to Temptations first to check it out, apparently a very lovely LB works there, unfortunately i arrived late and it seemed most LB's were already bar fined...arghhh. So my second stop was Casanova and it was quiet, again most LB's were bar fined. This was around at 2300. Sidney was around also some other stunners but i thought i'd enjoy the night a little more and hv a few drinks and lounge around chatting with the LB's.
Ended up in Cascade finally and picked up Pim. lovely lovely girl and enjoyed her very much. Very nice figure, 22 yrs old and bubble attitude. Small penis if you guys were thinking about the question. I will try and post some pics for all the boys out there, something for u to think about the next time ur out...

Cheers.

#17 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:50 AM

Hi Guys,
Uploaded some new photos of Sidney and a new star Pim.
In the user gallery. Enjoy.

:lol:

#18 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 08:09 AM

Hi Okidoki,

Just like to know if Sidney will allow digital camera shots on her or even do a camcorder recording while enjoying her ?

I did once in BKK last year on Ji, But I lost my Nikon in CHiang Mai Otherwise I would have post her huge cock !!

#19 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2005 - 01:35 PM

She is very easy going with a lovely attitude and infact i took a few shots of her recently in my room at the Nana including two topless!
Not sure about the cam corder however, the girl is a real pro and once she smells money, i doubt their shall be problem :lol:

#20 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 04:39 PM

Thanks Pat for the info.

#21 okidoki

okidoki
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 09:52 PM

Agree with Pat, Sidney has a very good attitude and I was extremely impressed with that and her service, especially since i was a first timer and she knew that.
With regards to photos, I asked her politely and she agreed. I took a few shots which i posted on this site. I have few shots semi naked and a few shots fully naked in different poses, she follows polite directions well.
I did all this without actually agreeing any price with her prior and never discussed photo's etc. etc. She did finally ask me how much I was going to pay her half way into sex, I know I would if I was her and had done all those things, and I poiltely replied to her that i'd pay her more than the usual price and that would depend on the service.
So all in all i got more than i wanted and i paid her 3K for her great service + photos.
Pat summed it up nicely. "the girl is a real pro and once she smells money, i doubt their shall be problem"
Have a great time. She's a great ! :lol:

#22 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 10:24 PM

Thanks Pat , Okidoki, and ladyboyh

Yes I was quite attracted to her ultra feminity in appearance with a svelte figure.

I would definitely pay and reward her well for the photo shoots.
I will even go as far as doubling or tripling her charge to do good on digital
video recording. This will be a memory of a life time.

I just called her few minutes ago She sounded so sweet and friendly and asked when I would be coming. I told her that I will be coming during the last week of November.

Will buy her couple set of sexy , black and red lacy bra and panties and lingere fom an upsacle lingerie store.

She told me on the phone that her breast cup size is 75 cm C Cup Bra size with a 10 ( medium) panties.She told me that she has a good body and that I can see her for myslef when I come. I believe her after all the comments & pictures posted on this wonderful website.

#23 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 02:21 PM

Just some pics I took with my mobile a day ago in Cascade:

[img]http://ladyboyhunter.com/images/Tea.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ladyboyhunter.com/images/donno.jpg[/img]

[img]http://ladyboyhunter.com/images/donno2.jpg[/img]
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#24 Celtic Warrior

Celtic Warrior
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 04:23 PM

who is the girl in the middle photo pls, she looks interesting :D
One night in Bangkok makes a hard man humble and a humble man hard!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci