• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#25 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:22 AM

Great idea for a thread.
Best I have ever seen / been with, and who is the equal of those already posted is Lotus (from BKK, but I was with her in Hong Kong).
Shame I don't have a picture to show you all !! An oversight i will seek to remedy... :)
Triat

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:08 AM

I think the porcelain princess aka CHOMPOO belongs in this group.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#27 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:13 AM

Surely nobody would be game enough to deny Emma/Amy/Boy/Elisabeth her rightful spot in the "hall of fame" :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#28 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:41 AM

Surely nobody would be game enough to deny Emma/Amy/Boy/Elisabeth her rightful spot in the "hall of fame" :?:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Not my type but i agree. I think she may have been a big reason in turning more guys over to the darkside than any other lb. But she may have to step aside for Nikki, in the future. She still hasnt earnt her stripes.

Where is Chompoo from? Nana?
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#29 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:17 PM

my votes are for these two stunner

Attached Files

Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#30 rocco22

rocco22
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:40 AM

alot of these girls like mos, seem to have angles in which they look good, and angles that make them look masculine, i think emma has all-round female qualities (on the face) and therefore best looking

#31 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

This girl deserves a place in the hall of fame because, quite simply she is one of the most beautiful ladyboys whom I have ever laid eyes on.
I have not seen her for about 2 years now so I fear the worst because these pictures were taken by me at her peak in about 2003 and then the inevitable substance abuse sent her tumbling into oblivion.
I only ever knew her as a post-op and she was a crazy bitch but so pasionate in bed :lol:
She was a Linda Bar/JSB regular and went by the name of Ann.
Posted Image

I'm pretty sure it was Ann I saw at Linda bar nearly every day I was in Pattaya in January.

She looks stunning, one of the most beautiful LBs I've ever seen, but I got advised by 2 guys that she was a waste in the sack.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#32 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

Yes it was her Kliome, she is back on parade again however, a ice head infested dim light of her former days it is sad to say :(

#33 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:00 AM

body and face like that i might have to try anyway:P

#34 rocco22

rocco22
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 03:31 AM

Your right she definitely is a looker. Fantastic, would love to see what she is hiding between her legs... :)

#35 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 07:22 AM

Your right she definitely is a looker. Fantastic, would love to see what she is hiding between her legs... :)

Pentire clearly wrote she is a postop - so that should answer your question about what is between her legs. It seems some board members only look at the photos! :shock:

#36 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:38 PM

photos like that can you blame them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci