Ladyboy Hall of Fame

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:26 AM

Ok I was just wondering who would you put in the Ladyboy Hall of Fame if there was one????

I propose the following criteria:

You have met her
She is a superstar
Great looks
Great sex
Great personality
And one nomination per person.

My nomination would be be the beautiful Gyk/Kikki. She is absolutly stunning in person. By a mile the most beautiful ladyboy i have ever met, personality wise. Fantastic dancer and great fun. The last time i saw here was in November 06 when i turned her down becasuse i said i would meet a mate in Lucifers. :cry: I went back to find her on my last trip to find she is gone for good. Ill regret never hanging out with her again while i had the chance to my grave.

So lads who would you put in??? Who would tick all the hall of fame boxes? Please feel free to add more requirments.

The great pic was taken by PenTire.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:14 PM

For me it will always be Som. The little heart breaker.

Attached Files

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#3 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:16 PM

Although Annie is not too far behind her.

Attached Files

Except for LOLA

#4 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 10:22 PM

And then there was Nancy... can't forget to include Nancy. FYI, Pentire, I have it on good authority that she might be gracing us with her presence during my upcoming visit.

Attachment deleted as needs to be re-sized !!
Except for LOLA

#5 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 11:35 PM

Tough choice here, but my vote goes to Jane from Guess Bar.

Auto

Attached Files

Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#6 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 12:24 AM

Good idea for a thread laptop because the forum is in dire need of some fresh ideas to kick start discussions.

No ''Hall of Fame'' would never be complete without the ladyboy princess royal, Areeya.
Although I had dabbled a bit with the shemales down in Pattaya, it was Areeya who really gave me the impetus to give more attention to this sub culture.

Posted Image

This is one of a set of photos posted by Rami and as soon as I saw them, I was on a plane to shag the arse off her.
It was fucking magnificent experience and happily we had a return match in Phuket six months later.

#7 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:12 AM

Good idea for a thread laptop because the forum is in dire need of some fresh ideas to kick start discussions.

No ''Hall of Fame'' would never be complete without the ladyboy princess royal, Areeya.
Although I had dabbled a bit with the shemales down in Pattaya, it was Areeya who really gave me the impetus to give more attention to this sub culture.

This is one of a set of photos posted by Rami and as soon as I saw them, I was on a plane to shag the arse off her.
It was fucking magnificent experience and happily we had a return match in Phuket six months later.

I thought Areeya would eventually be suggested alright. I was suppose to meet her on my first trip to los in June 05. I spoke to her on msn for a couple of weeks but when i arrived i didnt bother calling her because i wanted to go to samui. Stupid boy. Oh well, ya live ya learn.

The forum does seem to have flatened a little over the last while but there is a big gaggle of serious hunters hitting LOS over the next few weeks so we are all expecting some serious reports.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#8 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:30 AM

I thought Areeya would eventually be suggested alright. I was suppose to meet her on my first trip to los in June 05. I spoke to her on msn for a couple of weeks but when i arrived i didnt bother calling her because i wanted to go to samui. Stupid boy. Oh well, ya live ya learn.

The forum does seem to have flatened a little over the last while but there is a big gaggle of serious hunters hitting LOS over the next few weeks so we are all expecting some serious reports.

Which bring up another question. What do you call a group of LB hunters? Gaggle just doesn't seem descriptive enough.

A 'shaft' of LB hunters.
A' thong' of LB lovers.
A 'jizm' of LB aficionados.
Except for LOLA

#9 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:22 AM

A flurry of fudge packers

A swarm of shirt lifters

A pack of perverts

A school of tranny chasers

Or i think the best would be "a group of homosexuals" :lol: (lets not star that again) :P

#10 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:29 AM

Slappy old chap, please resize your photo of Nancy because it has thrown the whole thread into wide format :x

#11 LJ

LJ
  • Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 05:54 AM

Ok I was just wondering who would you put in the Ladyboy Hall of Fame if there was one????
My nomination would be be the beautiful Gyk/Kikki. She is absolutly stunning in person. By a mile the most beautiful ladyboy i have ever met, personality wise.

WOW !!!
she is really beautiful !!!
why is she gone?
sponsor took her to europe/us ?
what a pitty... :cry:

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:25 AM

My nomination would be be the beautiful Gyk/Kikki. She is absolutly stunning in person. By a mile the most beautiful ladyboy i have ever met, personality wise.

WOW !!!
she is really beautiful !!!
why is she gone?
sponsor took her to europe/us ?
what a pitty... :cry:

Gone because of a boyfriend(Scandanavian). Back to Surin last i heard. Waiting for her visa application to be sorted. In September Lec told me it was in the final stages so I dont know what happened. I hope it worked out for her because she is nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci