Ladyboy Hall of Fame

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#13 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 06:32 AM

SOME more pics of IMO the hottest lb ever born. These are pics she emaild to someone on one of the other forums. The only pics i took of her are on my phone and i cant get the stupid things onto my computer. :(

And she is a lady - never did an internet shoot. And for all you big cock lovers...................she has a ............TINY cock! 8) :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#14 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:10 PM

good auld gyk has to up there around the top.she is one pretty looking lb i must say.and good ol craic as well.

#15 slappy11

slappy11
  • Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 December 2007 - 11:47 PM

Slappy old chap, please resize your photo of Nancy because it has thrown the whole thread into wide format :x

Ooops, sorry. But I guess it's only fitting that a photo of Nancy would come out too big.
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook-up world
Except for LOLA

#16 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:05 AM

Good idea for a thread laptop because the forum is in dire need of some fresh ideas to kick start discussions.

No ''Hall of Fame'' would never be complete without the ladyboy princess royal, Areeya.
Although I had dabbled a bit with the shemales down in Pattaya, it was Areeya who really gave me the impetus to give more attention to this sub culture.

Posted Image

This is one of a set of photos posted by Rami and as soon as I saw them, I was on a plane to shag the arse off her.
It was fucking magnificent experience and happily we had a return match in Phuket six months later.

God damn great memories from my old room and beginning of Ladyboyhunter site that turn to be LB-69 after. The ending of that Areeyas photo set is out of this world, but unfortunately not for that forum... :twisted:

#17 Kinkoy

Kinkoy
  • Members
  • 258 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 12:28 AM

For me Paris is the most beautiful lb in Pattaya, and she has a lovely personality.
She deserves a place here in the hall of fame.

Always :D

Attached Files

#18 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2007 - 01:40 AM

Yep, Paris is a star and a gal whom I really like.
Although, I don't wanna shag her anymore :?

#19 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:53 AM

This girl deserves a place in the hall of fame because, quite simply she is one of the most beautiful ladyboys whom I have ever laid eyes on.
I have not seen her for about 2 years now so I fear the worst because these pictures were taken by me at her peak in about 2003 and then the inevitable substance abuse sent her tumbling into oblivion.
I only ever knew her as a post-op and she was a crazy bitch but so pasionate in bed :lol:
She was a Linda Bar/JSB regular and went by the name of Ann.
Posted Image

Attached Files

• Attached File  Ann.jpg   141.83KB   2298 downloads

#20 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:43 PM

hahah Jay and Ann prettiest two ladyboys I have ever seen and neither of them are options. Awesome. This forum taunts me

#21 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:44 PM

This girl deserves a place in the hall of fame because, quite simply she is one of the most beautiful ladyboys whom I have ever laid eyes on.
I have not seen her for about 2 years now so I fear the worst because these pictures were taken by me at her peak in about 2003 and then the inevitable substance abuse sent her tumbling into oblivion.
I only ever knew her as a post-op and she was a crazy bitch but so pasionate in bed :lol:
Posted Image

oh yes ANN she go back a few years!! used to see her also at linda bar and a little at jsb.she had a room under champion ago-go walking street.but never did her.post ops not my thing!!.michael -chopper.

#22 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:59 AM

she looks a little like that barbie.could they be the same person :roll: :roll:

#23 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:18 AM

Posted Image

She is sexy gal for sure, but bigger ice-head...cant talk straight..:_)

#24 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:58 AM

[quote name="voodoo"]she looks a little like that barbie.could they be the same person :roll: :roll:[/quote

Fucking hell, two barbies. I rather have world war 3! :? But deffo not her. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci