anybody planning for late april/may??

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#37 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:45 AM

Larrylarry and i are hitting BKK and PAts on april 10th till 29th...
for the thai new year..
bring it on...
Been there done that

#38 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:39 AM

for the thai new year..
bring it on...

Hi rugbyjock,

How about investing in a half decent digital camera before you depart :?:

If your previous photos had been taken with even an entry level digital camera with a basic flash, there would have been some fantastic shots amongst them.

You don't have to spend a fortune, just something simple.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#39 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 26 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

for the thai new year..
bring it on...

Hi rugbyjock,

How about investing in a half decent digital camera before you depart :?:

If your previous photos had been taken with even an entry level digital camera with a basic flash, there would have been some fantastic shots amongst them.

You don't have to spend a fortune, just something simple.

Cheers
Koykaeng

actually i was thinking of buying one myself...so instead of only having my nokia N93i with a 3,2 i would like to have a real camera... of course there will be most pics of Oh... :wink: but maybe i can sneak a few more pics inside... 8)

well...only 78 days to departure...but whois counting...:mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#40 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:45 AM

Song Khran is 13th to 15th April in 2008, it tends to go on a week longer in Pattaya, can't remember if it's the week before or week after.

I've booked a ticket to be in LOS from 10th April, so hope to see a few more of you out there for the watersports.

i was in pattaya during songkran this year in april, have to agree with Anthony70, it was a blast :twisted: !
pattaya always closes this thai "water festival"
it was and should be 18. or 19. april... (dont remember exactly...)

many tourists come there just for this one special day...

pattaya the 19th. michael -chopper

#41 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:58 AM

nice to see my thrusted friend stands up 4 me... :lol: but i think its hopeless in my case....and thanx budda for that... :lol:

but it seems i might take 1-2 days in bkk on my arrivel...sooooo we can maybe even share a taxi... :lol: the reason why that...i cant tell here...and its not certain yet....but i will know some days before...

and the first beer is on me... :D

btw....anybody picking you up in the airport?? :wink:

Hey Sir,

Hadnt made any plan's yet, was probably going to book the DI in Pattaya and just splurge and pay for a AOT car down as I'm arriving 10:20pm BKK so will probably be out the airport around 11:30pm and hopefully hit PT around 1am, (Which might be a little late leaving the BKK for you :( ) but if your around we could meet at the airport and head to sincity together :)

#42 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 11:23 AM

I'm so jealous , I have been home a week and want to go back ASAP.
The camera I used was just an Olympus FE210 , worth about 60 pounds which I got for free using Flybys . It was alright for daytime and well lighted shots but not great for night shots. Quite small and sat on my belt in a pouch but chewed through AA batteries which were cheap.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#43 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

nice to see my thrusted friend stands up 4 me... :lol: but i think its hopeless in my case....and thanx budda for that... :lol:

but it seems i might take 1-2 days in bkk on my arrivel...sooooo we can maybe even share a taxi... :lol: the reason why that...i cant tell here...and its not certain yet....but i will know some days before...

and the first beer is on me... :D

btw....anybody picking you up in the airport?? :wink:

Hey Sir,

Hadnt made any plan's yet, was probably going to book the DI in Pattaya and just splurge and pay for a AOT car down as I'm arriving 10:20pm BKK so will probably be out the airport around 11:30pm and hopefully hit PT around 1am, (Which might be a little late leaving the BKK for you :( ) but if your around we could meet at the airport and head to sincity together :)

lets plan it when we approach the date....as so many thing happening iam maybe not in a big hurry to get to pty...and will maybe stop for a day or two in bkk.... but lets see what happens... :wink:

and btw...when i asked you if someone picked you up....i was thinking of a certain young and beautifull ladieeeeee :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#44 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:07 PM

so far....i have counted 10 guys that will be there during my trip.... :shock:

my liver will never be normal again... :cry:

i was thinking that it might would be a good idea if people is interested to make a phonelist...so if youre interested in that...PM me your thai-numbers... i make an list and send it to those who join the trip....thats just if youre interested ofcourse... :wink:

well look forward to see ya all in 70days from now... :D

#45 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:15 PM

What dates does Songkran fall under this year ?

#46 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 01:45 AM

SongKran 2008 is 13 to 15 April in Bangkok, whereas Pattaya usually celebrate Songkran for teh full following week, so I'd guess until until 21st or 22nd April.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#47 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:29 AM

Hey Batman - It sounds like you are planning to be there into may. I'll be there the 17th -26th. Will you still be around? Like to meet up with some members for a drink, but sounds like most guys are gone at the end of April.

#48 westbam

westbam
  • Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 04:52 PM

am in bkk from the 3rd of june till the end of july if any ones interested in joing up 4 a hunt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci