anybody planning for late april/may??

• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#25 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:57 PM

Ok Just got my dates in line and I'll set down in the Big Mango on April 10 and stay till the April 27. How I'll divide my time between Pattaya, Bkk and Phuket is in the works. But from what I hear it looks like Pattya is the place to be for the New Year.

#26 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:25 AM

well....its now official.... :D
i will be back on the 14 april..... 8)
see you guys......jihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddd :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#27 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:28 PM

I already have my ticket for April 12th, so I'll see you there Batman

okay...meet you in Lita bar the 14...lets say around 7pm.. :lol:

keep my singha ready.... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#28 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:48 PM

BTW... KLIOME... what hotel will you be staying in??

i have booked at jasmine yesterday,and will have Karl or Lita to confirm it some days before....

but but but...iam afraid it will be almost impossible for my taxi to go even close to walking street those days... :?

what do you think....i will arrive about 6pm...whats the best?? to get of at second road by hotel diamond inn?? and walk the rest of the way??

#29 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 01:09 PM

I'm not sure where I'' be staying yet, will try to find somewhere witha good monthlyy deal before I leave next month.

If you're arriving lafter afternoon/evening to the Jasmine it's probably better to get off around VC ghotel and cut through to the Jasmine from there.

The only problem is that Song Kran will have started so you may get wet!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#30 dixon.cox

dixon.cox
  • Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:04 AM

I will be in LOS again during April and May 2008, uncertain of exact dates as yet, but another month is definately on the cards :D

Only been back in London for 2 days after almost 6 weeks in LOS and I'm gagging to go back already :shock:

#31 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 18 January 2008 - 07:09 PM

Okay I broke down and you guys led me off the straight and narrow!!

Flights confirmed arrive PT around midnight on the 17th and will be there thru the 22nd

Its all your fault Batman I am looking out for your best interests and will be there to keep the young ladies from overwhelming you!

8)

#32 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 22 January 2008 - 07:45 AM

Okay I broke down and you guys led me off the straight and narrow!!

Flights confirmed arrive PT around midnight on the 17th and will be there thru the 22nd

Its all your fault Batman I am looking out for your best interests and will be there to keep the young ladies from overwhelming you!

8)

nice to see my thrusted friend stands up 4 me... :lol: but i think its hopeless in my case....and thanx budda for that... :lol:

but it seems i might take 1-2 days in bkk on my arrivel...sooooo we can maybe even share a taxi... :lol: the reason why that...i cant tell here...and its not certain yet....but i will know some days before...

and the first beer is on me... :D

btw....anybody picking you up in the airport?? :wink:

#33 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:32 PM

I will be flying out on Friday 4th of April until 18th April for some fun in the sun :lol: :lol:

#34 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 January 2008 - 07:05 AM

I will be flying out on Friday 4th of April until 18th April for some fun in the sun :lol: :lol:

thats a short trip... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

are you running low on kamagra?? :lol: :lol:

#35 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:48 AM

I'm working out the details to be there at the end of may. Another Hoot whirlwind 10 day tour. (Damn US Vacations, is 3 weeks a year too much to ask for?).

Didn't have an opportunity to meet up with any other members on my first trip.. Hope some of you will still be around to grab a drink..or 10. :)

#36 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 06:11 PM

Batman wrote;

thats a short trip...

are you running low on kamagra??

Batman i would love to stay longer for sure but have some work commitments back in UK i may be able to stay for 3 weeks i shall see. But i will be back around august time. I will now try and do 3 short trips a year, suits me that way for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci