• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#37 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:53 AM

http://www.agoda.com...mvit_hotel.html

anyone been here? looks good for that price. lb friendly?

#38 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:57 AM

ah also; any experiences with Woraburi and Unico Leela?

#39 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 06:49 AM

Onetruesaxon, yes, the Grand Business Inn is opposite the Zanzibar Restaurant.

cheers will give it a go later on this year, le fenix is ok by the Q bar but a fair walk from nana or guess, eat many times at zanzibar love taking sweet ladyboys their for a nice meal.

#40 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 12:26 AM

Just given the Hotels list an update. All the major hotels seem to be listed, covering almost everyones budgets and needs.

Thanks for the recommendations, keep them coming.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#41 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 02:08 AM

I noticed that Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel is not on the list. Although it is rather long walk to the hotel I can personally guarantee hotel is LB friendly (two LB in two days and no problems whatsoever 8) ). Another plus for shy ones is no walk of shame since hotel entrance is differnet then restaurant entrance. Rooms are large and clean... I can only recommend it.

Next time I'm in Bangkok I'll surely go to this hotel even though Majestic Suites I was for the reminder of my journey was closer to Nana.

BR

Attached Files

#42 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:27 AM

Try this hotel not far to walk to NEP and LB friendly although no need to visit reception as they have a swipe card door entry.
Bit of a nightmare in taxi though due to one way streets although had alot of fun with LB in rear of taxi. :D
there are 2 unico hotels in bangkok this is the cheeper one, i think they have a deal on until the end of May.

#43 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:18 AM

Just booked the Ibis Nana for 3 nights BKK, hope I made the right choice!

#44 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:55 PM

Just booked the Ibis Nana for 3 nights BKK, hope I made the right choice!

Can you let me know what it's like as thinking of booking their next time, as i like to stay a diffrent hotel each time i go their.

ps Bel aire princess in sukhumvit soi 5 is a no go they charge a 1000 baht joiners fee each night

#45 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:18 AM

yeah man will do!

#46 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 03:10 AM

I noticed that Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel is not on the list. Although it is rather long walk to the hotel I can personally guarantee hotel is LB friendly (two LB in two days and no problems whatsoever 8) ). Another plus for shy ones is no walk of shame since hotel entrance is differnet then restaurant entrance. Rooms are large and clean... I can only recommend it.

Next time I'm in Bangkok I'll surely go to this hotel even though Majestic Suites I was for the reminder of my journey was closer to Nana.

BR

Wanted to reserve room in my beloved Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel but changed my mind, let me just say I want to live on the edge... 8) I reserved room in some “boutique hotel” I won’t name until I test it, frankly I think this is some sh..hole near Nana :twisted: but never mind… I’ll test it and if it is ok I’ll post review, I can surprise myself.

BR

#47 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:41 PM

I promised the review of the hotel I was in while mongering on Nana. “Boutique hotel” if you can say so was White Orchid Inn on 21/7 Soi Nanatai - on the other side of Soi 4 from Guess Bar.

Well… boutique, hmm, on the first second third thought… no 8) . But still not so bad after long and hard thought. Location is pure and simple dump hell hole with food wagons all over and few old expats - but fits so nice to Nana atmosphere. Hotel is totally LB friendly, stairs are small (there is a sign no waking in high heels for a good reason). Room is fairly clean, could be in better shape but for this money acceptable. If I find any pictures I'll sure post it.

Would I recommend it? Only to limited extend. This is most certainly not the hotel for all who likes big pool, comfort, nice decoration,… this is pure and simple room with superb location to have many girls for a ST, no questions asked - or for having typical LB who just likes to sleep 16 hours + and party outside for the remaining few hours she is awake by chance 8) .

Would I go there next time? No, Woraburi or Majestic Suites are much better choice even though almost twice the price, maybe only for some ST mongering but that’s not my style.

BR

#48 neogzim24

neogzim24
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

TOP INN- 1000 thb per night clean small rooms no view (other than a great lb arse) and the EVER INN-1000 THB per night. This one is across from the Landmark. Both good, clean, and cheap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci