LB FRIENDLY BANGKOK HOTELS

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#25 shanuvarma

shanuvarma
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:24 AM

I am staying at the Royal River Hotel, it is very friendly and there are a number of TS from around the world that stay here as they go to yanhee - which is close by.

It is about 2700+ baht a night for a room but very nice.

#26 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:28 AM

Bel Aire Princess , anybody know of this place . My mates have booked here but I wont unless I here its ok to bring LB guests in .

My mates brought some LB's back but they were'nt overly friendly and told my mates they were men .
They would have let them in but my mates bottled it. :lol:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#27 BIGFELLA69

BIGFELLA69
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:40 AM

Dream Hotel, Suhkumvit Soi 15, Bangkok
from 2800 baht for those not completely budget conscious

I have stayed in Dream on two occasions and not had any problems with LB guests.

#28 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:32 PM

hi guys any updated info?
Thinking 2 x nights in the DIG when I get to BKK on the 3rd March and heading down to Pattaya from there to stay at the DI Pattaya.

#29 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:06 PM

hi guys any updated info?
Thinking 2 x nights in the DIG when I get to BKK on the 3rd March and heading down to Pattaya from there to stay at the DI Pattaya.

That combination of hotels has worked fine for me plenty of times.

The free transfer via the hotel mini bus is also a nice bonus.

Will be repeating the formula more than likely on my next trip.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#30 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

Can I have some current recommendations for your favorite Bangkok hotels and apartments (and why), so I can refresh this list.

As I've said, I'm relying on your suggestions to keep this list up to date with good choices..

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#31 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:02 AM

this thread is priceless, as is this forum by the way :P

i'm looking at asiarooms a lot, would it be ok for me to post some interesting locations to see if some of you guys have been there and how it is..lb friendly et al?

#32 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:13 AM

Great information--thanks. I have been staying Dynasty Inn Grande that last several times in Bangkok and can attest to the excellent value for the price. Your Pattaya hotel information is very helpful too.

#33 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:37 AM

I highly recommend the Grand Business Inn Hotel, 2/4, 2/11 Sukhumvit Road. This is about 10-15 min walk away from Nana Plaza. It is guest friendly - I have had up to 3 guests stay with me LT, no extra charge.

They supply extra towels, shampoo, soap, shower caps, without extra charge. 24 hr room service, in room high speed internet via network port, free wifi in the lobby/restaurant for hotel guest (must get password from reception). If you did not bring a laptop, there are two workstations in the lobby for hotel guests to use free of charge, up to 30 minutes at a time, if someone is waiting.

Safe deposit boxes in reception. Restaurant has delicious food at reasonable prices. They also have a bakery so fresh scones, muffins and various breads are available.

All rooms have kettle, minibar (empty except for water, 7/11 is right beside hotel so easy to stock up with fav beverages), DVD, 25" Sony Wega tvs, UBC cable. The front desk also have DVD movies available for loan. Hair dryer available on request.

Rooms are fair sized starting with the Superior Room (20-24 sq. m) all the way up to the Grand Suite (38-40 sq. m).

I have been using this hotel for the past 5 years, since they opened and their budget hotel, Business Inn for 9 years before that. The staff are very friendly and provide good service especially if you are polite and reasonable.

Here is the website: Grand Business Inn

Some photos of the Grand Suite:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Prices range from 1600 Baht for the Superior Room to 3000 Baht for the Grand Suite.

It is advisable to book well in advance - this hotel is quite popular with Japanese businessmen and was able to maintain 70-80% occupancy, even during the airport shutdown in Nov-Dec/08.

#34 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:18 AM

the woraburi hotel. Does this hotel in suknumvit road soi4 allow lbs, just wandering as it looks really good value for money and is right in the middle of the action.
Has any one stayed here before?

#35 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

I highly recommend the Grand Business Inn Hotel, 2/4, 2/11 Sukhumvit Road. This is about 10-15 min walk away from Nana Plaza. It is guest friendly - I have had up to 3 guests stay with me LT, no extra charge.

They supply extra towels, shampoo, soap, shower caps, without extra charge. 24 hr room service, in room high speed internet via network port, free wifi in the lobby/restaurant for hotel guest (must get password from reception). If you did not bring a laptop, there are two workstations in the lobby for hotel guests to use free of charge, up to 30 minutes at a time, if someone is waiting.

Safe deposit boxes in reception. Restaurant has delicious food at reasonable prices. They also have a bakery so fresh scones, muffins and various breads are available.

All rooms have kettle, minibar (empty except for water, 7/11 is right beside hotel so easy to stock up with fav beverages), DVD, 25" Sony Wega tvs, UBC cable. The front desk also have DVD movies available for loan. Hair dryer available on request.

Rooms are fair sized starting with the Superior Room (20-24 sq. m) all the way up to the Grand Suite (38-40 sq. m).

I have been using this hotel for the past 5 years, since they opened and their budget hotel, Business Inn for 9 years before that. The staff are very friendly and provide good service especially if you are polite and reasonable.

Here is the website: Grand Business Inn

Some photos of the Grand Suite:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Prices range from 1600 Baht for the Superior Room to 3000 Baht for the Grand Suite.

It is advisable to book well in advance - this hotel is quite popular with Japanese businessmen and was able to maintain 70-80% occupancy, even during the airport shutdown in Nov-Dec/08.

Hi great thread is that the hotel oppisite Zanzibar restaurant. stayed futher down the road at the end of soi 11 Le fenix last month Feb 8 to 13 before departing for pattaya

#36 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:14 PM

Onetruesaxon, yes, the Grand Business Inn is opposite the Zanzibar Restaurant.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci