Pattaya OR Phuket

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#13 JaiDee

JaiDee
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 01:49 AM

Phuket is better for a vacation in the true sense of the word, Pattaya is better if you just want to fuck.

Phuket has come a long ways since I first went there in 1999 and not really for the better; it's too clean and sanitized as KK says, more closer to Disneyland than Pattaya now. I still prefer it because I like beaches and motorcycle riding and Phuket is perfect for both and has nightlife as well. If you have time hit both as they both offer something for people on holiday.

#14 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 03:15 AM

I'll be heading to Phuket in December for the first time.

It doesn't get talked about so much, but curiosity has got the better of me now. I don't know why I've been putting it off for so long. I think Pattaya has always had the edge for me because of the 'if it isn't borke don't fix it' rule, and bec=ause of the price. But will finally be going to Phuket befor ethe end of teh year and seeing what it's all about - and really looking forward to the change of scenery.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#15 biteme

biteme
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 01:16 AM

Phuket has really got a pretty active lb scene but its like a small town and i prefer to remain low key down there. the place is definitely trying to clean up its act and entice the families and high rollers and it is having its effect on the whole scene. i love Phuket but always come to Pattaya to play and indulge myslef with the lbs. i also like the concept of dedicated bars or gogos with short time rooms upstairs

#16 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 07:33 AM

I'll take Pattaya over Phuket but everyone should go to Phuket at least once I think.

#17 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 11:57 AM

I'll take Pattaya over Phuket but everyone should go to Phuket at least once I think.

i agree with u stonefre.
i am already on Phuket third day and to say i am disappointed means to say nothing.
LBs here are not like in Pattaya and they agreed with me.
maybe people should visit Phuket once and forget about this place :D
Pattaya is the best for LBs.

#18 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:05 PM

i agree with u stonefre.
i am already on Phuket third day and to say i am disappointed means to say nothing.
LBs here are not like in Pattaya and they agreed with me.
maybe people should visit Phuket once and forget about this place :D
Pattaya is the best for LBs.

what does exactly dissappoint you? the numbers of lbs, the quality, lb-bars?

#19 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 04:46 PM

Just wondering if you guys would recommend or not me taking an LB with me to Phuket . Would I be letting myself in for a lot of trouble or should it be fine . We're already friends so its not as if she's a stranger but just wondering if the other holiday makers would cause a problem.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#20 Dutch-finest

Dutch-finest
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:50 PM

Just wondering if you guys would recommend or not me taking an LB with me to Phuket . Would I be letting myself in for a lot of trouble or should it be fine . We're already friends so its not as if she's a stranger but just wondering if the other holiday makers would cause a problem.

Not so much trouble although the punters in Puket are not so much used and into LBs as in Patts or BKK so you might get some weird looks. But why would you give a shit?

Pattaya is way better than Phuket by the way. Although it depends on what you are looking for. If its the quality and quantity of LBs you are after stick to Patts. If you just wanna chill out and enjoy a relaxed holiday Phuket is much better since its hard to relax in Patts with all the action around

Cheers

#21 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:02 PM

Hi Dutch-finest , thanks for the reply.
She works in Pattaya so I was thinking she'd be a bit more relaxed away from there , and there would not be as much pressure on me from the other LB's.
I'm planning on spending about a week in Bangkok and a week or so in Pattaya on my own , so hope to Butterfly before escaping for a relaxing end to my trip in Phuket with a nice friend. :wink:
And your right why would I give a shit about what other people think , its just that travelling with an Lb is a bit different to meeting them in a bar and then taking them for an LT .
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#22 Dutch-finest

Dutch-finest
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:02 PM

Hi Dutch-finest , thanks for the reply.
She works in Pattaya so I was thinking she'd be a bit more relaxed away from there , and there would not be as much pressure on me from the other LB's.
I'm planning on spending about a week in Bangkok and a week or so in Pattaya on my own , so hope to Butterfly before escaping for a relaxing end to my trip in Phuket with a nice friend. :wink:
And your right why would I give a shit about what other people think , its just that travelling with an Lb is a bit different to meeting them in a bar and then taking them for an LT .

Good on ya mate. Dont see why travelling with a LB would be different from travelling with a BG. They both take care of ya very well and cost you some dosh lol

#23 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:10 PM

what does exactly dissappoint you? the numbers of lbs, the quality, lb-bars?

the quality and attitude of LBs.
first time i meet so much greedy LBs,
at least, they accept it, claiming "this is Phuket, my friend"

#24 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2007 - 11:42 PM

DELETED

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci