Koykaeng's Contiki Tour - August 2007

• Please log in to reply
322 replies to this topic

#157 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:49 AM

Decided to leave Lita's and as I strolled along Walking Street and past Linda Bar, some Ladyboy called out my name.

Actually her voice sounded familiar, but I honestly didn't recognise her face. :?
The Ladyboy in question turned out to be Yalli who I've spent time with on previous trips and even keep in touch with whilst I'm outside Thailand. With the new hairstyle and silicon work on the face, I honestly didn't realise it was her.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#158 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 05:56 AM

Yalli is her early 30's already, but like most Thai's doesn't look it. I think there is a maturity in some of these older LB's that I find attractive.

After a few more drinks at Linda, I headed back to the my room with my old friend, with a new face & body...... Yalli !

Yalli was keen to see the results of some recent silicon enhancements, so a few photos were in order. 8)

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#159 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:10 AM

More Yalli... :P

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#160 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:13 AM

End of Day 6.....Goodnight !

Attached Files

#161 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:05 AM

actually mate i personally reckon that after all that work she doesn't look any better than about 18 months ago...except maybe for the new chin....i liked her hormone tits...........cheers donnykey...
p.s. i think you've seen these before but will post for other bm's
Oh so happy when in LOS

#162 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:52 AM

here they are

Attached Files

Oh so happy when in LOS

#163 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:00 AM

I think she looks better in the older photos. Such a shame this silicone/surgery fixation.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#164 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:49 PM

DELETED

#165 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:28 AM

yeah she definitely looks better in the older pics;)

#166 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:24 AM

Day 7
On one hand it's hard to believe I've been in Pattaya for a week already however when I review all the photos already posted in this trip report, a fair amount of ground has been covered.

I'd been attempting to spend some more time at a friends beer bar, however being a straight GG Bar, it seems to play second fiddle to all the Ladyboy venues dotted throughout Pattaya. Anyway, I decided I would make the effort this evening, and head there for a drink. The Bar is located in the Best Friend Beer Bar Complex which has a Boxing Ring in the centre as its drawcard.

Despite my best efforts, I'd soon become intrigued by a LB who was working at one of the other beer bars in the complex. Her name was Gy, and I thought she was certainly cute enough. One thing I remember about her is that when she spoke, it reminded me of Suzy from Stringfellows.
Unfortunately I never got to find out whether she had anything else in common with Suzy :shock: , as I soon headed off to meet some guys at Club 131.

Attached Files

#167 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:09 AM

A couple of things occured to me as I posted the photos above;

1. Its hard to fathom the number of ladyboys in Pattaya, and assuming you are only holidaying for a few weeks, you will have to decide constantly whether to pay a barfine immediately or continue your quest in the hope some stunner will appear around the next corner, or at the next venue you visit.

2. If you have the time & patience, there are countless beer bars with one or two ladyboys in the mix, and many of these LB's seem to have less attitude than the LB's in dedicated Ladyboy establishments.

3. My love of Femboys seems to be getting stronger. :wink:

Arrived back at Club 131, and snapped a couple of photos of the fascinating Noon. I appreciate not everyone is into the tattoos & piercings, but this LB's sense of style/fashion is amazing.
On a few nights, Noon looked like a high fashion model ready to hit the catwalk.

Attached Files

#168 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:40 PM

Great pics of Noon KK, she is absolutely filthy, and i mean that in the best possible way. I think she was detained when i was last in Pattaya, but she is top of my list when i return. Great F'N report kid!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci