BARBIE (Bee or Sandy) - FREELANCE WALKING STREET

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#25 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 01:46 PM

Shes´s in jsb now. Saw her 2 nights ago.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#26 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 02:25 AM

any time i saw her she was in JSB then free lancing outside there!
but never saw her on my last trip in sept.
she is a fucking nut case!!
but she is some fucking bird...
probably one of the sexiest LB in pattaya
Been there done that

#27 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:09 AM

So..Are Jenny and Natalie running JSB at the moment, because if they are, any gals who cause problems should be reported to them :?

#28 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:02 AM

sorry i cant up load the pics for some reason. i have 3 very clear ones. grrrrrrrrrrr they are BITs and i dont know how to chang them.

Here you go Laptop ! :)

Looking at her photos, it's not hard to understand why guys continue to fall into her trap.

She is absolutely gorgeous to look at, even if a complete nut job.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#29 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:28 AM

Hi KK, thanks for the pix..

I dont know when you took the pix, but now she looks different.....

#30 rayton

rayton
  • Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:53 AM

she's so fit that a bit of blackmail/bullshit would be fine with me :P

#31 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:35 PM

The photos were originally taken by Laptop.

Not sure how old they are ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#32 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:40 PM

The photos were originally taken by Laptop.

Not sure how old they are ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

Cheers KK. I just couldnt edit them. She sent them to me back in Nov 06. So i am not sure when they were taken. Thats exactly how she looked in September. To me anyway. :shock:

She is so fucking hot. Looks wise she is one of the best ive ever seen. But as more dangerous than Bom. But unlike the cray Bom she is very calculating! I wish she wasnt so hot! Ive given her every chance in the world but she is a crazy bastard! :?
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#33 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:38 PM

Just to further remind everyone to avoid BARBIE!

Anthony went for a late breakfast at Linda bar this morning and had yet another run in with this fruit cake. He had declined an offer to go with her the night before and this didn't sit well with her the next day.

She decided to give him some verbal and he did his best to ignore her, until she started taking off her shoes and threatening to lodge a heel in his scalp. Having already ordered breakfast Anthony tried to sit it out, only to be told she was going to get some friends to come back with her and mess him up.

Fortunately she never came back, she was so high I'd be suprised if she made it back to her room in one piece.

Anthony already knew to avoid her, but minimal eye contact and a polite hello soon got messy. Avoid this nutter at all costs.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#34 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:12 AM

Not a surprise. The dangerous headcase strikes again. Ask anthoney were they the stupid white pointy heels???? She went for me with them before too. On another night she battered another lb with them.

Anthony should be careful as she will look for him again. She enjoys a nightly cocktail of Yabba,Ice and XTC.

AVOID AVOID AVOID. :evil:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#35 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:07 PM

got to thank the forum for this warning.
she aproached me in the daytime in the alley at 19th hole while i was heading to lindas for breakfast.there are normally a couple hanging around.
told me her name, and how shes a big star on the internet.
she was visibly rattling from drug withdrawal. and talked openly about taking drugs in her room, and how she dosent work in a bar as she has many customers call her?
i politely declined her offer, and said nice to meet you, good luck.
so im sitting in linda thinking, "where do i know the name barbie from?" when the penny dropped.
so next day, i went linda, said polite hello.
got a bolloking for not going with her, visibly rattling, and talking shit. when she told me she has a picture of me on her wall on my mountain bike? when i asked how, she kicked off.
kliome pulled up as the shoes were coming off.
i told mr wang i wouldnt be back in his bar. he could see why and said " no problem finished"
only seen her twice now in the daytimes, and obviously wont be back in lindas in the daytime.
easily the worst, horible drug infested vile speaking cunt i,ve come across.
but then again, a lot of them get the hump when they miss out on a session with the heartbreaker. :lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#36 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:36 PM

how much does Barbie take for short-time ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci