• 2,090 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 12:58 AM

She's a prick! :shock:

#15 iskander11

iskander11
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:12 PM

Yes, it is scary, Laptop, her beauty is only skindeep.

It's very sad that so many of the BG's and LB's are on Ya Ba.
Their behaviour is unpredictable.

Taking LB's from JSB and Blue Ice seems to be risky.
Some punters are drugged too.

Maybe we better stick to bars like 131 or ask a LB you know long time and you can trust, who's on Ya ba and who is not.

Any strategy, how to avoid them??

#16 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 05:57 PM

I know plenty of Ladyboys who indulge in Ya Ba, and none of them are as fucked up as this particular individual if I am to believe all reports.

Keep in mind their are plenty of LB's that you wouldn't even suspect are regular users.

Unfortunately we are only aware of the ones exhibiting the classic text book symptoms.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#17 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:01 AM

Exactly right. Some of the sweetest and nicest ladyboys i know take Ice, YaBa, xtc. And i am not just talking about the walking street ladyboys. Every ladyboy bar in thailand will have ladyboys who take drugs. Some have just been taking them too long.Eg - Bom or Barbie in Patts.

But i agree with you that Blue Ice has a high proportion of nutters

#18 pampamsam

pampamsam
  • Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:04 AM

Quite sadly I have to agree with both Laptop and KK.

I have seen with my own eyes very nice, well known and sought after ladyboys, scoring yabaa. I have heard confessions from ladyboys regarding their use of drugs for what they think are special occasions, but sadly are much and regular to be exceptions.

Ladyboys have a problem adjusting to how thai society sees them, hence the prevalence of drug use. Some use more than others, but many use because the need is there to maintain two opposing outlooks, one to their family and neighbors and another to the farangs they depend on to maintain their lifestyle.

#19 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 04:09 AM

Yeah there can be some whacky reasone as to why they do it. One LB told me it was because it made her skinny. Another becasue she said she was too shy to work if she didnt take it.

#20 rugbyjock75

rugbyjock75
  • Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 06:08 AM

ya lads the the bitch i had trouble with, if you read my last trip repoert in april. that time she went by the name sandy...
larrylarry had trouble with her to. in the end i ended up laying out the taxi driver as she had offer thai lads money to beat me up! i then jus toff my top and offered everyone out! everyone backed off. i walked up to her and said next time i see you bicth i will actually kill you..
never had trouble with her again.
thank god i didnt see her this time!
Been there done that

#21 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 03:55 AM

She is the bastard in the middle of this pic.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#22 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:11 AM

It seems, she is freelancing in front of Blue Ice bar....

I met her first time at JSB, before it changed management.

#23 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:49 PM

ya lads the the bitch i had trouble with, if you read my last trip repoert in april. that time she went by the name sandy...
larrylarry had trouble with her to. in the end i ended up laying out the taxi driver as she had offer thai lads money to beat me up! i then jus toff my top and offered everyone out! everyone backed off. i walked up to her and said next time i see you bicth i will actually kill you..
never had trouble with her again.
thank god i didnt see her this time!

yes this one is crazy,her real name or it was is bee,she used to stay soi bj "pattaya inn" now ? when she was 18 she was sweet.just shows what yaba will do to ya.!! she has been in and out of monkey house alot.that is why for along time she wear wigs. keep away. bom,is a nutter also.chopper

#24 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 08:55 AM

sorry i cant up load the pics for some reason. i have 3 very clear ones. grrrrrrrrrrr they are BITs and i dont know how to chang them.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci