BARBIE (Bee or Sandy) - FREELANCE WALKING STREET

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 02:57 AM

People may know her from one of the other LB sites. She was outside Blue Ice last night. She vicious on Yabba and totally nuts. Attacking other Lbs and acted very agressivly towards myself.

Still looks great but avoid. A NUT JOB!

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 03:33 PM

So did you pay the barfine ? :lol:

Hope you are being a good boy......

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 06:04 AM

Ok i will list my problems thus far with Barbie.

1. Sat down beside me crying begging for money for yabba. I said no. She went nuts. I was with Noon at the time. She she she would boxing Noon is she wouldnt go away. I said no because i was with Noon. She went more crazy. Eventually i told Noon to go and i would call her the next day. Noon didnt want to and said she was not scared. But i said please go and she went.

2. After Noon left she continued shouting and screaming. I complained to the owner of Blue Ice. He didnt give a shit. Barbie proceeded to ask me for 1500 baht for yabba. Again i said no. She then said she had seen me walking up and down walking street with my girlfriend. I walk walking street with my gf most nights early enough. And all the lbs i know dont say anything as they know the story. She then said if i didnt give her 1500 baht she would box my gf and tell her i have been fucking her.

I wanted to go to the police. I spoke to another couple of ladyboys in Blue Ice and they said the police would do nothing. The reason Barbie is not seen to often is because she does not need to work unless she is stuck. She supplies many of the underage/drug intoxicated ladyboys of Blue Ice with their fix. I asked why she never has been in trouble with the police??????? Two in seperate concorsations told me that she sets farangs up for buying drugs. So she never gets arrested. She brings them to her room, does drugs with them and then blackmails them or calls the police.

3. Next time i saw her was early one morning. She was fucked. She came storming towards me demanding cash for drugs. I actually said no as i only had breakfast money. Not atm card or credit card. She said ok now we boxing and stared to take off her shoes. I said ok check my shorts and ill prove ive no cash. She believed me and was just ranting. Then some farang started lauging at her. She walked after him spitting. I went home.

I met Noon the next night. She had asked around and been told the same as me. She has been working in Pattaya for over 10 years. She has spent time in the monkey house for robbing farangs but now has a nice deal with the police.

4. As stated before she beat up another lb with her shoe for talking to me.

5. She told me her drug habbit costs her 3500 a day.

This CUNT is complete scum and the most horrible bastard i have ever had the missfortune of meeting. Make no mistake she looks like a superstar but she is mad as a hatter. There are many stories of problems with this one. I willl really try to get a pice before i go. Even if i have to pay for it. I want people to know about this one.!

If you want to know what she looks like - take a look at Entroxs trip report. She is the one with the piercing between eybrows sipping the green Ice Tea

#4 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 07:49 AM

Get us a clearer pic, she sounds like a total and complete wacko. Man this story makes me happy I have only been to Bangkok, wouldn't like to encounter such mad shit.

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 09:42 AM

I've heard more worrying stories about Barbie than just about any other LB in town.

Funnily enough in all the years I've never met her, not that I've been trying.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Photo Courtesy of Entrox.

Posted Image
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:22 PM

wow laptop... just read your experience with barbie....

really disgusting... In my second report I didnt know her.. but she acted really scary to me.. so I was glad I could avoid any trouble with her.. she indeed looks like a superstar..

#7 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:59 AM

if that's Barbie, then big fcking shame. From that picture alone she looks like one of the hottest LB I've seen

#8 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 01:16 AM

Yeah if she wanted to make an honest buck she would make a fortune. Here is another persons story of his time with her. I will admit i am obsessed with making sure as many people as possible stay away from her.!

[i]Truly honest words here. She ruined a trip of mine. Took her one night and the next she freaked when she saw me with some gg's made a huge scene in front of them and they knew many of the mates I travel with. Not good! So i ditched them telling them I would catch up. Never could get rid of her. Tried to leave after an hour with her at her room and she pulled a knife on me. Calmed her down and then bolted. Got to a motorbike taxi and I am on the back of the bike and she is crying saying she loves me and won't let go of me. Wrapped me up and the poor drive doesnt know hat to do! so i get off go back and wait till she passes out. What the FucK?

Scary bitch! stay away!

#9 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:25 AM

laptop..

really awfull... y did u spend so much time and effort with her?

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:58 AM

laptop..

really awfull... y did u spend so much time and effort with her?

Hi Laptop,

I was wondering the same thing too, was it because;

a) You were mesmerised by her beauty and couldn't leave her. :oops:

b) She was stalking you, and followed you everywhere you went. :(

c) You thought by staying with her you would protect other unsuspecting tourists from being snared in her trap. :)

d) You were carrying out an in depth study on "When good ladyboys go bad". :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng

#11 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:59 AM

e) you are not a LB-costumer, but an yabba.... ? :lol: (joke)

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:28 AM

:lol: :D Unfortunatly the answer is B. She was stalking me. The last story was taken from someone elses experience with her. Although looks wise she is in the top 10 ladyboys ive ever seen I try my very very hardest to avoid her. I dont mind doing my bit for the strugleing ladyboy but not this one.

Whenever she saw me in walking street she storm over to me. Blue Ice,JSB, 19th Hole or even a GG bar. If there was a ladyboy or girl with me she would shout at them in Thai. Other than Noon they would all go away as soon as she spoke. I would only go to Blue Ice if i was informed Barbie wasnt there. The reason i am so determained to Blacklist her name is not just because she is crazy. Its because she is violent and very dangerous. And she is a very bad person too. She isnt just crazy and annoying like Lemon for example.

KK i am very surprised you have never met her. Its a strange one. And Entrox be careful on your next trip. Because for sure she will remember you and she WILL 100% cause trouble.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci