Laptops 07 trip

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:12 AM

Last night/actually now is/was my first night out in patts this year. Tis now 5 am and the stupid jetlag means i cannot sleep. So i decided to post my thoughts on what i saw last night/tonight. Ill probably ending back to walking street again at 6 am when my girl goes to work just so i can force myself to sleep.

Tonight i decided to go to the lb bars i had never gone to before. I bet y'all can guess where i went to first. So i went into 131 and st down and had a drink. I met Matchman there who was god to chat to and Frank who was a very friendly host. 131 looks great and the girls a fantastic. I spent most of my time shooting pool with Janni. She is fairly cute and good fun. The best looking girls in the bar are Nikki and Noon. By a mile in my humble opinion. Nicky who i saw twice in walking street after leaving 131 is going to make my life difficult over the next 6 weeks i think. She is crazy hot and even hotter than the pics we have seen. Both time in walking street she picked me out with a heart stopping stare. The girl is 100% the best looking most passable lb i have ever seen.

Next i hit walking street. First was Blue Ice bar. Now fucking hell lads some of the lbs here are absolutly stunning. 2 blonde broads are knockouts and a couple more are amazing. I was sitting talking to about 4 lbs for an hour or so. All great fun and beautiful BUT BE WARNED this place has young lbs. Of the 4 i was chatting to 1 admitted being 17 and another admitted being under 18. So be very carefull here.

After leaving ice i was pretty MAO. Bit i said i would hit Litas for 1 before the sack. I had a beer with one small hot lb but other than that the talant was limited. But the place has potential.

I dropped by JSB a couplr of times and the place is dead. Blue Ice is the New hot spot. Sorry i have no pics but it is surprising how much of a pain in the ass a camera is to carry around once you arrive. Also please excuse the spelling because i am mao MAK MAK.

Now i will crawl back into bed with my beautiful thai gg gf for 1 hour until she gets up for work. Then ill wander down to walking street towards marine and see what the buzz is. Then i think hit the sack again about 8 or 9. Hopefully ill wake before 2 pm. Then ill spend the day in soi 6. Sorry there is no pics. Good night!

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2007 - 05:36 AM

Good to read that you are there on patrol laptop if not in Ladyboy mode however, by the sounds of thing you have no chance of lasting six weeks without being up Nicky's arse hole :lol:
Nicky is certainly ultra feminine, although the other gal you mentioned Noon; to me she resembles a young boy dressed as a girl rather like David Bowie in his Ziggy Stardust days :o

#3 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:03 AM

Pentire, I respect you and your opinions and experience a lot, but as a big David Bowie fan, I would like to ask you kindly, to never ever compare that ugly, over-pierced Noon with my musical hero.
Thank you!

#4 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:24 AM

Busy start laptop, as I read your post my thoughts were exactly those mentioned by Pentire, it's going to be a bloody tough six weeks, I wouldn't be putting money on your LB celibacy. :shock: Also have to agree with the comments about Noon, I just don't get it, Nicky on the other hand...even if she does suffer a bit from over exposure by Franck.
Look forward to the continuing story.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 07:29 AM

From what I just read I'll be suprised if he made it back to his room without falling for a dodgy early morning ST from something at JP bar.

I like the new still of field report, it has all the suspense and drama of a classic 'will he, won't he'

.. of course he will.. :twisted:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

Good to read that you are there on patrol laptop if not in Ladyboy mode however, by the sounds of thing you have no chance of lasting six weeks without being up Nicky's arse hole :lol:
Nicky is certainly ultra feminine, although the other gal you mentioned Noon; to me she resembles a young boy dressed as a girl rather like David Bowie in his Ziggy Stardust days :o

David Bowie :shock: :shock: :shock:

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#7 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:18 PM

Nicky on the other hand...even if she does suffer a bit from over exposure by Franck.

The practice results of the “suffering exposure” made are the increase numbers on her Bank account, which is pretty much appreciated from her.

More Nicky's exposure (last night) ...

Attached Files

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

#8 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

The best looking girls in the bar are Nikki and Noon. By a mile in my humble opinion.

Not only in your opinion :roll:
The 2 girls in question ...

Attached Files

#9 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:31 PM

Pentire, I respect you and your opinions and experience a lot, but as a big David Bowie fan, I would like to ask you kindly, to never ever compare that ugly, over-pierced Noon with my musical hero.
Thank you!

"Different strokes for different folks"

Kiss
I perfectly know your "like" and "dislikes" but c'mon my friend! saying Noon is ugly :shock: !!!
Here she is with Sunny ...

Attached Files

#10 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 03:27 PM

:D , its true, she looks like the thin white duke anno 1994, Ziggy Stardust era. Its no insult to Bowie, Kiss, Noon is hot!!! ( Bowie isn´t, although Jagger thought so after Bianca found the two of them in bed).
Friday is Stones concert here , btw. I´m going there
to see what the seniors are up to this day.

Have fun , laptop, and go check on Beam please.
Thanks.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#11 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:00 PM

DELETED

#12 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:05 PM

Mick Ronson huh:) i met him once together with the late Johnny Thunders, they were both in a very bad shape at the end of their lives. May they rip and play their mean guitar licks in rock´n roll heaven..
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci