A Preview of Voodoo's Recent Holiday Photos

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#25 Lblover12

Lblover12
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:50 AM

she is a quite nice I would like to see more pics of that beuty. I can wait to visit her. :twisted:
horny man looking for lb

#26 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

yes koykang she is a doll and great in the sack but she tortured me following me into bars and waiting outside taught she was goin to kill my pet rabbit :lol:

#27 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:37 AM

Ok, here is the second of Voodoo's Pix who kept him company during his recent 10 jaunt around the Ladyboy fleshpots of Bangkok and Pattaya.
Having kept Minty for a couple of nights attention switched to this fine filly called Odet whom he found on the streets of the Big Mango outside the Landmark Hotel.

#28 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:50 AM

More Mint please
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#29 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:07 AM

Now the old Irish Rover is down in that City of Sin on the banks of the Gulf of Siam aka Pattaya.
His first port of call was the ever so lovely fem boy Manow :lol: This babe is a member of staff at Blue Ice bar but occasionally she turns up at places like 131 & Triple X.
Manow is great fun but I wonder if Voodoo also found her to be a bit possessive :) cos I did :lol:

Posted Image

#30 seiger06

seiger06
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:34 PM

nice to see odet again i had the emence pleasure of spending a couple of days with her last oct a real sweetheart very passionate i found her around the corner from nana plaza nice body nice cock .... mmmm day dreaming here :D

#31 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

Nice to see the Dynasty Inn Grande and Dynasty Inn - Dowtown Pattaya again !

Oh Yes, the ladyboys pictured weren't bad either. :D

Only joking, great photos, keep them coming.......so to speak.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#32 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:53 PM

the picture of odet does her no justice as she is real feminane and can look like a doll/as for manao she is a horny bitch who wouldent leave me alone glen close springs to mind. :lol: when she gets u in the cot she wraps arms and legs round you and thers no escaping but she a lovely pet. :lol:

#33 seiger06

seiger06
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 03:04 PM

true voodoo.... your words are my thoughts exactly ...the pics dont do her justice ....she is so passionate and yes she couldnt leave me alone :D and when th e fun and games where over she cuddles up into your arms like a little kitten truely a delight to be with :D ODET ROCKS i wish i could post a pic of her but alas i dont seem to be able to :(

#34 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:48 AM

We move on to Mo friend of Manow and another LB who is based at the increasingly popular Blue Ice bar on Walking St and run by my two ole frenchie mates Ricky & FiFi :lol:
Anyway, Voodoo was telling me he took Manow and Mo for a threesome one night and when Manow came out of the batroom and saw Voodoo's hairy Irish arse pounding away up and down on Mo's hole :shock: Manow threw all the toys out of the pram and screamed the place down :lol:
Anyhow I shall let him inform forum members of the finer details in his own unique way.

This is Mo....I do like a painted lady.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#35 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:01 AM

excellent LB choices Voodoo!! :D :D And Tireless Pat, thanks for the great job in helping out the technically challenged Voodoo! :wink:

#36 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 08:35 PM

i nice way to put it but the prob is my gf uses same computer and dont want to fuck up and put photos on my pictures for her to see haha as for mo wel thats another story which cant be printed on a family forum like this.but it was great 8) :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci