A Preview of Voodoo's Recent Holiday Photos

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2007 - 05:04 AM

Voodoo is still learning how to use his PC :lol: So he has mailed me his camera memory card so that I have the wonderful job of downsizing his pics and posting them for him.
I'll tell ya what, there is some crackers among them and very risque too I might add :lol:
Eventually I shall put the entire set of nearly fifty in the free gallery but in the meantime over the next few days I'll preview a few of them here and let Voodoo tell you who the Gals are with one or two comments.

I reckon these first three are of Minty who works in Cascade, NEP !

Attached Files

#2 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:01 AM

Ohh, shes so hot!!
Thanks, voodoo and Pat.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:33 AM

Not sure Mint-Cascade is really my type, but she is extremely captivating to watch. She seems to have a maturity well beyond on her years.

I couldn't take my eyes off her whenever I was in Cascades, as she is just so intriguing. I'm sure Voodoo will understand what I mean. :?

I remember thinking the same thing whilst writing the introduction to her LB-69 video clip.

Whilst I didn't spend any time with Mint-Cascade, I did take her room mate Nan home a couple of times, and she was a real doll.

BTW, Pat, is this a new service you are offering ?
I'm about to mail you my SIM Card so you can compile my trip report ! :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#4 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:14 AM

I couldn't take my eyes off her whenever I was in Cascades, as she is just so intriguing. I'm sure Voodoo will understand what I mean. :?

Same here, she´s got that extra something( insert joke here), presence , star quality charisma.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#5 Corto75

Corto75
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:21 AM

8) :shock: :P

Btf lb in fact, she look very vicious and hot... hummm. I like this KT with something trouble in the eyes. Thanks to share mates :lol:

Is she freelance too ? Is there a way to contact her except Cascades ?

#6 Lblover12

Lblover12
  • Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:50 AM

she is a quite nice I would like to see more pics of that beuty. I can wait to visit her. :twisted:
horny man looking for lb

#7 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2007 - 08:26 PM

yes koykang she is a doll and great in the sack but she tortured me following me into bars and waiting outside taught she was goin to kill my pet rabbit :lol:

#8 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:37 AM

Ok, here is the second of Voodoo's Pix who kept him company during his recent 10 jaunt around the Ladyboy fleshpots of Bangkok and Pattaya.
Having kept Minty for a couple of nights attention switched to this fine filly called Odet whom he found on the streets of the Big Mango outside the Landmark Hotel.

Attached Files

#9 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:50 AM

More Mint please
-boomdraw

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:07 AM

Now the old Irish Rover is down in that City of Sin on the banks of the Gulf of Siam aka Pattaya.
His first port of call was the ever so lovely fem boy Manow :lol: This babe is a member of staff at Blue Ice bar but occasionally she turns up at places like 131 & Triple X.
Manow is great fun but I wonder if Voodoo also found her to be a bit possessive :) cos I did :lol:

Posted Image

Attached Files

#11 seiger06

seiger06
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:34 PM

nice to see odet again i had the emence pleasure of spending a couple of days with her last oct a real sweetheart very passionate i found her around the corner from nana plaza nice body nice cock .... mmmm day dreaming here :D

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 02:52 PM

Nice to see the Dynasty Inn Grande and Dynasty Inn - Dowtown Pattaya again !

Oh Yes, the ladyboys pictured weren't bad either. :D

Only joking, great photos, keep them coming.......so to speak.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci